0.9.12p Patch Notes

10 more updates before you run out of letters... Am I the only one who wants to see this happen? Probably...
"
Chris wrote:
"
Hilbert wrote:
Will Turbo also apply to maps? Somehow I believe that Turbo Hasted Speedmod maps will create heavy warping monsters.

Yes, it does apply to maps. There's a monster speed limit though.

I laughed at loud at the thought of someone getting to Map content in Turbo Hardcore :D

(Prove me wrong?)

Chris, i don't think you understand how badly people like kotao and i can break this game.

I guarantee you that both of us could solo our way into maps, and probably clear the majority of them.

EDIT: OST has reveals for names of act 3 areas
Last edited by Xendran on Oct 3, 2012, 8:12:34 PM
Am I losing my mind? Where is the turbo?
still no fix for mobs stuck in walls?

whatabout option to buy stuff at vendor in greater numbers than 1? its getting annoying when you need more fusing orbs
some of my IGNs:

EKDDtemplar/DualTotemSparkfotm/jesusbestjewever/EverhardDick/SilSol/SilSol_eight/SilSol_seven/
SilSol_ten/FiretemplarwithAA/JesusFacebreaker/SilSol_three/SilSol_two/grumpycatbestgodever
"
Chris wrote:
  • The Digital Soundtrack is now available for download from your profile page if you have a $15 Supporter pack or higher.

I was bummed because my internet keeps cutting out every 10-15 minutes meaning I can't play PoE...

But now I can listen to the soundtrack, so TAKE THAT INTERNET!

COUGH please let me finish downloading the soundtrack before cutting out again COUGH
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
Last edited by Sairven on Oct 3, 2012, 8:19:56 PM
"
Flab wrote:
Am I losing my mind? Where is the turbo?

They've just added support for it. The option to actually play in a turbo league is not available yet.
I just patched, and attempted to play, but I get a bunch of errors as I select my character.

"Art/particles/blade_flurry/spiral_subc.mat" Error: File does not exist: Art/particles/blde_flurry/spiral_sub.dds

I click ok, and it pops up another 3 times, then it goes to another error.

"Metadate/Characters/Str/Str.act" Error: File does not exist: Art/particles/blde_flurry/spiral_sub.dds

I tried going on my witch, and the Str/Str.act changes to Int.

Whats wrong D:
Oh my bad, I guess this is what happens when you fail at reading comprehension when you should be sleeping.
Omg, that
Spoiler
act 3 encampment
song, it is just awesome.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Oct 3, 2012, 8:23:07 PM
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.12p
  • The new Brutus ability that was planned for this patch has been pushed into the next patch because we want to fix some last minute problems.
That kind of sucks, you should release the new Brutus ability in a patch exactly 30 minutes before the first turbo event.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info