New Trap Skill in 0.11.6

From the looks of it, it's a trap that will take more commitment to make it useful than fire trap, if it's a projectile based trap. So I don't expect sporkers to use it over fire trap.
"A few weeks away" means that 0.11.6 is the LAST PATCH before release or can we expect a 0.11.7?
My wishlist: Hi-res digital artbook
Allow spaces in character names
Vulkan and Linux support
Opensource the game
Gimmie melee totems and traps motherfucker. ill buy a fucking diamond
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
cant wait!
IGN : Marhe
Nice, very nice. Looks like a lot of fun!
give us pvp
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
Damn how did you achieve "low life" without Shavronne in that screenshot? Everyone knows you need a Shavronne to play this game especially after the Empower gem to make Righteous Fire level 26!!!!
IGN: LessBow
"
Schn1tt3r wrote:
Damn how did you achieve "low life" without Shavronne in that screenshot? Everyone knows you need a Shavronne to play this game especially after the Empower gem to make Righteous Fire level 26!!!!

:O:O:O rlly?
WagWan
looking good! loving it!
Looks and feels nice! I loved trapassins in D2 and hope we'll be able to make smth like that in PoE. Should we expext new traps passives as well? And maybe even Keystone? That would be awesome!

Anyway, good luck GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info