New Trap Skill in 0.11.6

Fuck yeah!

Looks nice. I hope it is as nice as it looks.
while i absolutely like an addition to traps (hopefully after you fix traps, you will start tweaking totems as some of them *cough spork cough* are broken and some are very underwhelming) i'm sad to see that this is yet another elemental based skill that further and further positions phys melee on the dumpster of playstyles.

im sure that sporkers will like lightning-based trap - not that they'll have to tweak any skills or whatever - now instead of firetrap gimped by lack of passives theyll be able to use fully buffed trap to augment their easy mode characters.

why cant it be chaos-based skill?
More traps, more maps, more craps!
Wait...
DEXTERITY: How to rehaul it to be compelling
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/997273
teach me please...
Oh my.
Pure awesomeness!
Slow'n'Steady-Proud Standard Player
Litenheat 77 LS|Onroids 67 IC|Iendis 82 SA|LeslieMagnafuzz 76 Arc|Rakta 83 Tank|Kalika 78 Reaver|Borealis 78 BoRWoE|lendis 74 TS|Astreex 74 WS|Ignitium 88 IW|Ignitia 75 SRS|Mahakali 81 CoC|Selenne 81 FB|LesIieMagnafuzz 70 IC|Ulfhedinn 75 Sweeper
That looks brilliant!

Can't wait to see some more details on it
IGN: Wraewych (81 Fireball Crit Witch) - Selling her Gear in this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/416183
IGN: UnnecessaryPleasantries (81 HS / LS / IB Marauder)
I hope new skills come out like they are now, not a few months gaps between them.

Nice work GGG
xleaf is my hero
"
sidtherat wrote:
while i absolutely like an addition to traps (hopefully after you fix traps, you will start tweaking totems as some of them *cough spork cough* are broken and some are very underwhelming) i'm sad to see that this is yet another elemental based skill that further and further positions phys melee on the dumpster of playstyles.

im sure that sporkers will like lightning-based trap - not that they'll have to tweak any skills or whatever - now instead of firetrap gimped by lack of passives theyll be able to use fully buffed trap to augment their easy mode characters.

why cant it be chaos-based skill?

QQ someone's build is able to farm without taking damage very slowly then ramp up once they get a 50 exalt item.

On a side note unless this trap has more base damage there will be no point is using it over fire trap. I don't think I have seen any current spork builds that pick up a single lightning node at all.
Nice. Trap run on blood magic?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info