Some 0.11.4 Changes

OMG

This is going to be a really great patch for the game.

Aura abuse is something that's been a major issue of mine, so glad that's being fixed
no more alphas with reduced mana gem in them being used to prebuff then swap for something else
I can't wait for the forum QQ when some peoples nonsense build they copied no longer works now and they need new gear and passive tree changes. I await the delicious tears.

New chest art! YES PLS
Can't wait to see it.

Performance improvements? *gasp*
Maybe there will be a few less daily forum clutter of useless posts with nothing but complaints and no actual feedback or suggestions.

I'm already terrified about the Weaver, playing an evasion char with no spell block beyond the %20 phase acrobatics. I'm scared. Will have to set up some counters to this on weapon swap. And prepare for some granite spam. I await the challenge.

I am really excited for this patch. Am eagerly awaiting the full patch notes.
Thanks Chris and GGG. ^_^
stop over moderating that makes the official forums useless
"
Caustic wrote:
"
Pibadi wrote:
You just kill the Alpha Howl with no reason. I don't understand that.
No one will be buy this helmet more than 15 chaos. Strange decision like for me.
And ppl who talking about "I use the helm on my ranger, this is super BEST HELM for me" - you are guys just have no idea about this game.
Btw, if you do the same thing with Covenant - this is destroy some builds.

Well my low life melee templar has definitely been destroyed by this. I'll have to drop at least two auras now, possibly three. If I don't, chaos damage will completely and utterly rape me because my life pool will be sub 200 I'm guessing. And I most certainly can't drop any defensive auras right now, as I've been built entirely around them. So by dropping wrath and hatred, my tooltip dps will fall by at least 6k, and I won't be able to shock stack mobs anymore either. I guess it's time to cannibalize his gear then. Rip in piece flicker crit templar, you were one of the only fun characters I made in this cookie-cutter dominant game. I think I might just quit.

Buhuhuhuhu.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
The Vaal Ruins now have torches which light up as you approach them. - this is what i like the most
Thank you for making the abusers cry, GGG :D
wait guys, i thought the exploit was this:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/455454
and not the % mana reduction strategy, cause if that was the case then malachai simula/covenant bm is also a glitch...
Last edited by Cll0__0ll3 on Aug 13, 2013, 4:19:19 AM
"
Pibadi wrote:
"
Caustic wrote:
"
Pibadi wrote:
No one will be buy this helmet more than 15 chaos. Strange decision like for me.
And ppl who talking about "I use the helm on my ranger, this is super BEST HELM for me" - you are guys just have no idea about this game.

Well my low life melee templar has definitely been destroyed by this. I'll have to drop at least two auras now, possibly three. If I don't, chaos damage will completely and utterly rape me because my life pool will be sub 200 I'm guessing. And I most certainly can't drop any defensive auras right now, as I've been built entirely around them. So by dropping wrath and hatred, my tooltip dps will fall by at least 6k, and I won't be able to shock stack mobs anymore either. I guess it's time to cannibalize his gear then. Rip in piece flicker crit templar, you were one of the only fun characters I made in this cookie-cutter dominant game. I think I might just quit.

That was i'm talking about.
This "change" just destroyed some interesting builds which were based on game mechanic.
This is not a "abuse exploit" because this is NOT EXPLOIT - this is game mechanic. Can't believe they want to destroy some part of the game.

There is intended game mechanics and there are those that are there half-broken because GGG did not have time to fix them properly.

Aura-abuse falls into the latter category.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
iamstryker wrote:
I would like to see uniques used as they were intended to be used.

It means, vendor them immediately? :)

As I like auras stacking it's quite a loss for me, about 10-15% of DPS and EHP. But it's anyway time to take a brake from PoE, so whatever...

Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Last edited by tmaciak on Aug 13, 2013, 4:46:29 AM
"
Pibadi wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:
"
Pibadi wrote:

hahahaha coming from the low life dual totem lamer seriously

the first thing you do is run to eternal lab and aura exploit with alpha and covenant

was about time

@ the guy dude it depends on rolls 1-3 ex lol ANY roll goes for 3ex in onslaught

SHAVRONENS NEXT PLZ

Ppl like you should be permanent banned from the game, so you are wont to create negative atmosphere of the game and forum.

Oo

we all saw your gear you posted it on more than one occasion and you play low life dualtotem with shavronnes and yes this fix and the upcoming bloodmagic item fix will hit your build hard

so how is that negativity you BUILD YOUR WHOLE CHARACTER with exploits now those got fixed

DEAL WITH IT

i estimate 3 less aura for your build once both items are fixed and thats a good nerf for the i hide behind my totems with 400iir lamer build
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Aug 13, 2013, 4:26:08 AM
Cannibal Chests will be included in 0.11.4 ?
"
Kusqt wrote:
You can take this patch as my resignation. Back to DotA 2.

Done recommending this game to mates. Sorry for throwing a temper tantrum.

drama drama
The planes and trains are to blame

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info