Some 0.11.4 Changes

"
"
sidtherat wrote:
"

The drawback is that they are very hard to get.

given that most of top ladder players have accounts on a well-known website and are very active there it seems that it is only matter of forking currency (mostly outside the game sadly)

this is always the same scenario when you introduce an item that only drawback is rarity. people will fork real money

this is idiotic drawback that pulls RMT into the game

I don't think you can solely blame RMT on rare items. Anything that is difficult to obtain could spawn such services. If the most exclusive thing in the game was a banner you got for defeating a super difficult instance(or a pet perhaps?), you could bet that there would be some players offering to run others through the instance for a fee. Whether the gate is rarity, difficulty, or otherwise, there will be people making a profit by getting others through it.

Also, I would find it a shame if GGG removed cool things that are difficult to acquire from the game just because professionals sell those very things because they are difficult to acquire.

you brought rarity as a drawback. i told you why i think this is a catastrophic strategy that bring turds into the game. shavrones fappings are not cool - they are broken and make all other items crap in comparison. there is a difference between cool and broken.

GGG cannot at the same time feed the RMT and fight it..
"
Kusqt wrote:

Shavronne lamer? This patch is killing life builds bro, final nail in the coffin, no reason NOT to be CI now.

Speak for hardcore if you wish but my standard life builds are just as good as they have ever been.
Standard Forever
"
Kusqt wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:
"
Kusqt wrote:
You can take this patch as my resignation. Back to DotA 2.

Done recommending this game to mates. Sorry for throwing a temper tantrum.

1st shavronne aura exploiter lamer gone

who is next ?

Shavronne lamer? This patch is killing life builds bro, final nail in the coffin, no reason NOT to be CI now.

sadly this is true.. this change as most recent changes hurts life bulds more than CI builds. but this is long overdue change and im still happy for it. covenant and malachi next please (and i use both)
"
Kusqt wrote:
You can take this patch as my resignation. Back to DotA 2.

Done recommending this game to mates. Sorry for throwing a temper tantrum.

this is why i hate opening beta up to the public. if ppl can't deal with changes then don't play games till finial release.
seriously though, watch this IF buff actually be a nerf because of flasks, lol
unless they give 25% total so we get an extra max resist off purity again, but I doubt it
Before you guys flip out, realize that this just means you can't keep BM auras on zone change.

You can still use Covenant and Malachai's to cast BM auras, but you have to do it at the start of every map.

Also no Alpha Howl glitching. Good.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Aug 13, 2013, 4:00:07 AM
CI will get a nerfhammer before the release (that or life will get buffed a bit). devs are aware of huge CI dominance in onslaught, which is their flagship league.
"
Chris wrote:
Fixed an abuse case where auras would maintain bonuses from equipment if you changed out of that equipment in town. Upon changing area, auras will set themselves to the current level from your equipment. Other similar abuse cases will be fixed in the future.
Thank you, GGG.
"
sidtherat wrote:

you brought rarity as a drawback. i told you why i think this is a catastrophic strategy that bring turds into the game. shavrones fappings are not cool - they are broken and make all other items crap in comparison. there is a difference between cool and broken.

GGG cannot at the same time feed the RMT and fight it..

I guess I should reiterate my opinions to make them more clear:

1)Rarity is a valid balancing mechanism.
2)Any game that has desirable objectives can attract RMT.
3)Rare items are not the cause of RMT.
d:- D
ign: MenderSwiftpaw / UprightRhoa / WitchWhichWanders
though the dark may come, the sun also rises.
"
Mythicpoe wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
Fixed an abuse case where auras would maintain bonuses from equipment if you changed out of that equipment in town. Upon changing area, auras will set themselves to the current level from your equipment. Other similar abuse cases will be fixed in the future.

I already saw WTS ALpha Howl 1.5ex.. it started :)

now please do something with shavrones - seeing offers like WTB 6L shavrones 1mirror or WTB 6L shavrones for Kaoms + 6L Lioneyes is an obvious sign of broken game

how is that an obvious sign of a broken game? are you dellusional?
they are endgame items dude.... LOL, what do you think they should be worth, 5 chaos? so everyone has one? jeez.. *facepalm*

no endgame item should be as broken as shav's, its OP.
Stay out of the shadows

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info