Some 0.11.4 Changes

Thank you for the auras fix!
you may thank kripp for bringing it to the dev's attention and tbh

if you quit the game over "silly" 8% you are playing the game wrong
also ive yet to see those builds use the intended less mana reserved nodes. (all 4 of em)
"
Pibadi wrote:
"
Caustic wrote:
"
Pibadi wrote:
You just kill the Alpha Howl with no reason. I don't understand that.
No one will be buy this helmet more than 15 chaos. Strange decision like for me.
And ppl who talking about "I use the helm on my ranger, this is super BEST HELM for me" - you are guys just have no idea about this game.
Btw, if you do the same thing with Covenant - this is destroy some builds.

Well my low life melee templar has definitely been destroyed by this. I'll have to drop at least two auras now, possibly three. If I don't, chaos damage will completely and utterly rape me because my life pool will be sub 200 I'm guessing. And I most certainly can't drop any defensive auras right now, as I've been built entirely around them. So by dropping wrath and hatred, my tooltip dps will fall by at least 6k, and I won't be able to shock stack mobs anymore either. I guess it's time to cannibalize his gear then. Rip in piece flicker crit templar, you were one of the only fun characters I made in this cookie-cutter dominant game. I think I might just quit.

That was i'm talking about.
This "change" just destroyed some interesting builds which were based on game mechanic.
This is not a "abuse exploit" because this is NOT EXPLOIT - this is game mechanic. Can't believe they want to destroy some part of the game.

love how they fixed alpha howl. you should not get a bonus from an item when its not equipped,
Stay out of the shadows
"
sidtherat wrote:
it seems that it is only matter of forking currency (mostly outside the game sadly)
this is always the same scenario when you introduce an item that only drawback is rarity. people will fork real money...
this is idiotic drawback that pulls RMT into the game

No, its only the idiotic greed of the people that pulls RMT, always. (doesnt mean that items like Shavronne's should/could not have another drawback beside its sheer rarity)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Poprocker wrote:
no endgame item should be as broken as shav's, its OP.

Honestly... Why does anyone give a shit if someone can kill monsters more efficiently than you can? Let people be OP, keep churning out OP items so we can bash the brains out of monsters harder than before. Being OP is FUN
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
"
"
sidtherat wrote:

you brought rarity as a drawback. i told you why i think this is a catastrophic strategy that bring turds into the game. shavrones fappings are not cool - they are broken and make all other items crap in comparison. there is a difference between cool and broken.

GGG cannot at the same time feed the RMT and fight it..

I guess I should reiterate my opinions to make them more clear:

1)Rarity is a valid balancing mechanism.
2)Any game that has desirable objectives can attract RMT.
3)Rare items are not the cause of RMT.

1) is true ONLY when there is no trading possible
2) true, but the bigger the gap between 'normal items' and 'shavrones' the more the desire to invest into RMTing given game
3) not true.
Awesome set of changes, looking forward to the optimisations and the auraglitch fix <3
Deutscher Chat: /global 4745
"
Pibadi wrote:
No one will be buy this helmet more than 15 chaos. Strange decision like for me.
And ppl who talking about "I use the helm on my ranger, this is super BEST HELM for me" - you are guys just have no idea about this game.

You knew it would happen sooner or later. Stop QQing.

They can't keep brokem stuff in the game just because some people need them.
-----------

It will be a glorious day when the promised facebreaker nerf comes.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
ventiman wrote:
"
Pibadi wrote:

hahahaha coming from the low life dual totem lamer seriously

the first thing you do is run to eternal lab and aura exploit with alpha and covenant

was about time

@ the guy dude it depends on rolls 1-3 ex lol ANY roll goes for 3ex in onslaught

SHAVRONENS NEXT PLZ

Ppl like you should be permanent banned from the game, so you are wont to create negative atmosphere of the game and forum.
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
"
TheuberClips wrote:
You can still use Covenant and Malachai's to cast BM auras, but you have to do it at the start of every map.

What?

Currently how you have to use it is by going in a zone, equipping Malachai, casting your auras, putting back on your normal helmet, leaving the zone, going back in the zone, put up your mana auras.

This wouldn't work with your method if it reset every time you swapped maps. o;

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info