Some 0.11.4 Changes

• Icons for buffs, debuffs, other (charges/skill counters/grace period), flask effects and minions now have distinct borders so that they can be easily distinguished at a glance.
  • Inner force is being buffed because flask effects are no longer buffs.
  • New Skill: Reave
  • League banners are now correct on social screens.
  • We've fixed a large quantity of stability issues and long-standing bugs.
  • New Plate Vest art
  • Five new unique items.
  • 3D art for quivers.
  • Our art is now 10% smaller on disk, which reduces loading times, memory requirements and associated stability issues. The patch is a large download because of having to redownload this smaller art.
  • Vaal Fallen now wear appropriate late Atziri period Vaal armour.
  • The Vaal Ruins now have torches which light up as you approach them.
  • The Weaver Fight has been revamped. It's significantly more challenging at higher difficulties. We also now have spiders dropping from the ceiling as they climb down webs.
  • Critters.
  • Fixed an abuse case where auras would maintain bonuses from equipment if you changed out of that equipment in town. Upon changing area, auras will set themselves to the current level from your equipment. Other similar abuse cases will be fixed in the future.

Just to reiterate, these aren't the complete patch notes :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Aug 13, 2013, 2:12:30 AM
Yes!
IGN: Aux
nice!
Will the old art be removed from the client? Otherwise that's a lotta space doing nothing.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
Great job! I can't wait to try out the new Weaver fight.
That last point. It's an abuse? Makes me sad.

Good patch though!
Everything else looks amazing. Can't wait to play the new patch.
Last edited by Barlak21 on Aug 13, 2013, 2:22:23 AM
Awesome, can't wait to try out the new Reave skill and the long awaited banner fix. Great job as always.
Does this mean i wont dsync as much??? because i have major issues lol i keep getting put off poe start again than rubber band,im from nz so i mean aint ggg from here in auckland
I'm making tons of popcorn for watching Alpha's Howl's price drop.
IGN @Ostropalca

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info