Some 0.11.4 Changes

"
Fall3nLEg3nds wrote:
Whats this price drop? Alphas has always sold between 1-3 depending on rolls. You guys are going on a rant lo, nothings changed. Alphas is still a awesome helm and widely used for Ranger's.

you are kidding, arent you?

Alpha has been used in 99% of cases to do the aura exploit

the same applies to covenant and malachi stimula. the latter two are crap items that would fill 'crap unique shops immediately' when fixed.

alpha howl is different, but only slightly, as it is decent (and im going to get one when it drops to 2-3gcp post-patch)

but dont kid yourself about what it was used for - it was the aura switch exploit
You just kill the Alpha Howl with no reason. I don't understand that.
No one will be buy this helmet more than 15 chaos. Strange decision like for me.
And ppl who talking about "I use the helm on my ranger, this is super BEST HELM for me" - you are guys just have no idea about this game.
Btw, if you do the same thing with Covenant - this is destroy some builds.
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
"
Pibadi wrote:
You just kill the Alpha Howl with no reason. I don't understand that.
No one will be buy this helmet more than 15 chaos. Strange decision like for me.
And ppl who talking about "I use the helm on my ranger, this is super BEST HELM for me" - you are guys just have no idea about this game.
Btw, if you do the same thing with Covenant - this is destroy some builds.

agree
IGN ; DENTAGRAM
thanks to http://poe.xyz.is/
https://cldly.com/pathofexile/procument/acquisition/poexyz
Nice one, thank you.

But Chris, please tell us something about the desync... it is killing us all. Any plans? Fixes in the future pathes?
well that really makes some items 100% pointless to even own. Maybe a revamp in is order for some of the items that people were switching out from in order to get buffs. There really would be no other reason to own these items.
Good news on the abuse thing. Builds based on such abuse will indeed suffer, but yeah, it's for the better tomorrow. But the one thing I'm looking forward is Reave. And the boss fight. Well that makes it two things, I guess.
✠ ✠
i read something about 0.11.4 get some major changes, after reading the announcement
i have to admit, i'm a bit disappointed
IGN: Crix_st
LL Blade Vortex
Last edited by Shada on Aug 13, 2013, 2:36:00 AM
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
Fall3nLEg3nds wrote:
Whats this price drop? Alphas has always sold between 1-3 depending on rolls. You guys are going on a rant lo, nothings changed. Alphas is still a awesome helm and widely used for Ranger's.

you are kidding, arent you?

Alpha has been used in 99% of cases to do the aura exploit

the same applies to covenant and malachi stimula. the latter two are crap items that would fill 'crap unique shops immediately' when fixed.

alpha howl is different, but only slightly, as it is decent (and im going to get one when it drops to 2-3gcp post-patch)

but dont kid yourself about what it was used for - it was the aura switch exploit

Apparently you don't play Ranger or Bow builds that actually use the Alphas Howl since its considered best in slot. But to avoid argument, yes it did have other non-itended usage but for bow builds alphas is the helm and required no switching.
IGN: KayeOsse, Ryuukossei
Shop: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/390077
KayeOsse's Ci Crit Ranger Build: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/471594
www.Twitch.tv/Fall3nLeg3nd
dsync is the most important issue should be fixed............
Argh, the Blood Magic reservation with Auras trick is going to be fixed? Which means most of us will lose 3 auras! :( I think using it is creative use of mechanics, and not a bug/exploit of the system.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info