Some 0.11.4 Changes

"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:
it seems that it is only matter of forking currency (mostly outside the game sadly)
this is always the same scenario when you introduce an item that only drawback is rarity. people will fork real money...
this is idiotic drawback that pulls RMT into the game

No, its only the idiotic greed of the people that pulls RMT, always. (doesnt mean that items like Shavronne's should/could not have another drawback beside its sheer rarity)

However theres still the reasons like A) its a build enabler thats ultra rare and costs 25+ exalts? B) Its against the original design philosophy.
Standard Forever
"
Kusqt wrote:
"
Problematique wrote:
"
Kusqt wrote:
You can take this patch as my resignation. Back to DotA 2.

Done recommending this game to mates. Sorry for throwing a temper tantrum.

drama drama

I'll think of something productive to say, but until then I'll say this.

If cov and alpha gets fixed this patch I'm a kaom's user, I have a LACK OF sockets, I can't run blood magic gem for my wrath/grace/anger. Without taking 5 points out of my build and placing them elsewhere, I also won't be able to go hatred/determ/purity and haste/vitality.

You might be saying oh great you can't aura stack big scrub! But the only thing that keeps a life based player ALIVE at the very top level of play is the aura stacking.

I recommend reverting the IR changes and life changes to give life builds a fighting chance vs CI, honestly, and without me whining like a bitch, this change KILLS, KILLS, KILLS, KILLS. KILLS life builds at the VERY HIGHEST LEVEL OF PLAY.

i have heard that tehre are ppl out there that dont have khaoms and still survive using a lifebased build,maybe you should consinder that or drop some auras
not having sockets is the drawback of khaoms if you havent noticed
the alphas thing makes me laugh....only now it gets fixed? wht about the 5 other exploits kripp uses and shows ppl how to do? the fact he encourages exploiting and tht ggg will not do anything about it(lets face it hes been a help to ur revenue)also theres exploits tht arent made public because they give high end players advantages over others..the fact GGG does nothing about this has made me reconsider this game and tht exploitarian hasnt been banned is a bit confusing. why hasnt he? hes clearly abused the fuck out of game mechanics and bugs
I’d rather die on my feet
Than live my life on my knees

WTB ALT ART DEMIS
many good things, thanks for the patch :

( and as bonus, I LOL'ed a lot reading people whining about aura abuse fix )
IGN TylordRampage
I'm really happy about that Howl fix. And I really hope the fixes to the BM items will come soon.
And I do not understand, why people start crying about it now.

You knew it was an exploit, abused it nonetheless, now start ranting this fix would destroy builds. This is just.. stupid. If you can't play your character without abusing broken mechanics, you're really doing it wrong.
Sorry Exile, but your loot is in another dungeon!
IGN: Delirii
"
Delirii wrote:

You knew it was an exploit, abused it nonetheless, now start ranting this fix would destroy builds. This is just.. stupid. If you can't play your character without abusing broken mechanics, you're really doing it wrong.

This.
IGN TylordRampage
It was never confirmed, nor denied, that using an alpha howl the way we were was a broken mechanic, if there was a dev post before this patch hinting it was unintended, please link it to me. A nerf this sudden giving players who used this mechanic nil time to prepare is a BAD thing.
IGN HC: KusqtThrowback, Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/299961
IGN Tempest: KusHuntinWabbits, Shop https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1316479
I do cross league trade mediation.
I have 0 respect for players who chicken script.
"
silversideup wrote:
the alphas thing makes me laugh....only now it gets fixed? wht about the 5 other exploits kripp uses and shows ppl how to do? the fact he encourages exploiting and tht ggg will not do anything about it(lets face it hes been a help to ur revenue)also theres exploits tht arent made public because they give high end players advantages over others..the fact GGG does nothing about this has made me reconsider this game and tht exploitarian hasnt been banned is a bit confusing. why hasnt he? hes clearly abused the fuck out of game mechanics and bugs

i think you dont get the idea why the a company launches a beta testing

ppl like kripp love him or hate him are a gift to a programmer /dev

you dont have to pay him and he improves your product how can you not love that betetr hire someone to search for bugs ? why if ppl do it for free
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Aug 13, 2013, 4:45:04 AM
"
mazul wrote:
"
Pibadi wrote:
You just kill the Alpha Howl with no reason. I don't understand that.
No one will be buy this helmet more than 15 chaos. Strange decision like for me.
And ppl who talking about "I use the helm on my ranger, this is super BEST HELM for me" - you are guys just have no idea about this game.
Btw, if you do the same thing with Covenant - this is destroy some builds.

You knew it would happen sooner or later. Stop QQing.

They can't keep brokem stuff in the game just because some people need them.
-----------

It will be a glorious day when the promised facebreaker nerf comes.

Aura fix was a glitch that I am glad they fixed. Auras shouldn't retain bonuses from items after the item has been de-equipped, that IS broken. Its the same thing as putting an 800es chest on, and removing it and still having 800es multiplied by %'s and then using an armor chest with life and stats and resists and whatever else you need.

Facebreaker, on the other hand, I dont know why it needs a 'fix'?? Jealousy I suppose? Its not broken, its on par with crit flicker and cleave and crit cyclone and dual strike, actually substantially less dps than them. A Facebreaker unarmed build CANNOT crit. Also it does substantially less dps than anything else in the game that is considered powerful at endgame, like incinerate full stage, discharge, FP, spork, spear, EK, etc

Why are people so mad other people are doing well? I just dont get it ... stop overdosing on the hate.

'it will be a glorious day' lol like your life depends on nerfing a build, so sad

"
Kusqt wrote:
It was never confirmed, nor denied, that using an alpha howl the way we were was a broken mechanic, if there was a dev post before this patch hinting it was unintended, please link it to me. A nerf this sudden giving players who used this mechanic nil time to prepare is a BAD thing.

It doesnt matter, you knew it was not the normal way of how items work, you know its a glitch, so dont play the fool
Last edited by jsn006 on Aug 13, 2013, 4:45:27 AM
"
Delirii wrote:
I'm really happy about that Howl fix. And I really hope the fixes to the BM items will come soon.
And I do not understand, why people start crying about it now.

I don't understand why you so happy? Probably you spend 1 hour per day for the game and you don't have a good items for builds based on auras and bm? Poor man poor... just facepalm.
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info