Some 0.11.4 Changes

lol the beta excuse didnt see tht comming
I’d rather die on my feet
Than live my life on my knees

WTB ALT ART DEMIS
"
Kusqt wrote:
It was never confirmed, nor denied, that using an alpha howl the way we were was a broken mechanic, if there was a dev post before this patch hinting it was unintended, please link it to me. A nerf this sudden giving players who used this mechanic nil time to prepare is a BAD thing.

Fully agree. That is not a abuse, how can it be abuse, if it's game mechanic? All the people who talking right here about abuse - they all a fools!
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
"
Pibadi wrote:
You just kill the Alpha Howl with no reason. I don't understand that.
No one will be buy this helmet more than 15 chaos. Strange decision like for me.

POPCORN !!1!!

Howl-Fix made my day, LOL

Looking very much forward to technical improvements, thanks for your great work :)
"
Moonlight33 wrote:
"
Pibadi wrote:
No one will be buy this helmet more than 15 chaos. Strange decision like for me.

POPCORN !!1!!

Looking very much forward to technical improvements, thanks for your great work :)

OMG, how can it be FIXED if is not a BROKEN? [Removed]
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Aug 13, 2013, 4:52:08 AM
"
Caustic wrote:
"
Pibadi wrote:
And ppl who talking about "I use the helm on my ranger, this is super BEST HELM for me" - you are guys just have no idea about this game.
Btw, if you do the same thing with Covenant - this is destroy some builds.

Well my low life melee templar has definitely been destroyed by this. I'll have to drop at least two auras now, possibly three. If I don't, chaos damage will completely and utterly rape me because my life pool will be sub 200 I'm guessing. And I most certainly can't drop any defensive auras right now, as I've been built entirely around them. So by dropping wrath and hatred, my tooltip dps will fall by at least 6k, and I won't be able to shock stack mobs anymore either. I guess it's time to cannibalize his gear then. Rip in piece flicker crit templar, you were one of the only fun characters I made in this cookie-cutter dominant game. I think I might just quit.

wow, building a character which only can survive or works because of making abuse of an exploit. Exploit is getting fixed and you think about quitting the game.....

People are getting stranger every day.

Never knew about the exploit till last weekend (just a casual, mostly none party, player). After hearing about it I never intended to use it because using it = cheating imo. Good that GGG has fixed this. If it was a diamond players unique, i assume that person will be happy too. Now it will see use as it was ment to be.
"
silversideup wrote:
lol the beta excuse didnt see tht comming
1) you seem to be missing an a in your keyboard. fuckin a, man
2) why should kripp be banned for abusing game mechanics when no one in this game have been banned for that?
"
Pibadi wrote:
"
Kusqt wrote:
It was never confirmed, nor denied, that using an alpha howl the way we were was a broken mechanic, if there was a dev post before this patch hinting it was unintended, please link it to me. A nerf this sudden giving players who used this mechanic nil time to prepare is a BAD thing.

Fully agree. That is not a abuse, how can it be abuse, if it's game mechanic? All the people who talking right here about abuse - they all a fools!

Other uniques have had similar issues in the past and been fixed. I believe it was the unique summoner shield that people were exploiting and was fixed.

I think the better question is why would you think that it was intended?
Standard Forever
to be honest at this point of the thread i think kusgt and pibaldi are trolling

hey look i get +2 aura and free reservation but i dont need the item to play just to precast and i have to switch zones and i have to have the right colours and i have to switch the item

dude thats not broken thats gamemechanic......

k lets assume both are adults.....what kind of logic is this ?
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Aug 13, 2013, 4:55:46 AM
Any fix that put a spoke in the cursed wheel of aura stacking is a good one. If it was me, I'd make auras active for only as long as they're sitting on action bar. Choose - better selection of actives or more auras.

Also, is it just me or does anyone else feel that balancing the game so that aura-stacking characters don't feel too powerful seems a teeny bit retarded?
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Aug 13, 2013, 4:55:06 AM
"
Pibadi wrote:
"
Moonlight33 wrote:
"
Pibadi wrote:

POPCORN !!1!!

OMG, how can it be FIXED if is not a BROKEN? [Removed]
its not broken ? youre usiong an items features but not wearing that item. sounds like definition of broken to me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info