Preview of new chat interface and Plate Vest art

trading in d3 is retarded. i love that in poe u can trade in real time. very cool grind some maps, and make a break for trading and chill
The question is...should we start farming Rhoas?
"
ciknay wrote:
"
feathers.jpg

IT'S A CLUE

GGG WANT US TO DO SOMETHING WITH THE FEATHERS AND THE UNIQUE

Rule 1: Chris Wilson trolls.
Isn't it bad if You have multiple channels in the trade chat? I guess it makes finding a reasonable price for your item even harder than it is now. I would love a system like the notice-boards, where everyone can put up a shop, where you can have a descent search-function and where you can at least look up prices for comparable items.

But, well, it is still ok as it is, as a noob I am not going to profit from the tradeechat like adept users, I know that. But honestly: I dont care that much, playing is enough fun.
"
Chat. Channels.

After a year of waiting.

I...have no words.

Only tears.

Manly tears.

I know what you mean, man. This is gonna be awesome. :D

-VG-
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
"
t_golgari wrote:
Isn't it bad if You have multiple channels in the trade chat? I guess it makes finding a reasonable price for your item even harder than it is now.

There are already multiple channels in the trade chat(and global) as it is. The only difference is currently you don't have any control over which one you get placed into and you can get randomly moved to a different one every time you change zones. This patch will let you choose which one you want to join and stay in that one until you intentionally switch. No more being forced into some other random channel every few minutes while farming and missing the rest of whatever conversation you were in the middle of. It also means it could actually be easier to sell stuff since you can switch to a different channel any time you want if you're not getting a response in the one you started in or no one is selling the item you want.
Chest art looks great!
stop over moderating that makes the official forums useless
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
Fluffhead wrote:

Trading is a huuuuugggeee part of this game, get over it.

sure. it makes some people a lot of $. saying otherwise is hypocrisy

There's not much to do about it. Doesn't change the fact, that trading is important.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
I wonder if the Plate Vest also has a female version or else it's gonna look funny on rangers and witches.
it is important and even fun when you land this one deal that makes you rich for nothing

but.. as long as you can reach end game with trading alone (and minimal time required to level the char up) trading is broken and makes this game into shallow trading simulator

make playing REQUIRED to play this game successfully. currently it isnt really needed if you know how to scam noobs eer sorry trade with fellow traders

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info