Preview of new chat interface and Plate Vest art

"
Septile wrote:
"
Ler wrote:
Please.
Install World of Warcraft and take a look at their chat interface.
Would be a pleasure too see something similar since its pretty nice.

Hell no.

WoW's chat interface is a clusterfuck.

Chat needs to stay as simple as possible.

ummm the WoW chat system IS simple and easy to use. It is in fact not even close to a cluster fuck. Its probably one of the best chat systems out there, which is why its copied in so many other MMOs.

I want new Vaal Regalia look
IGN: HolySmokesMC
wouldn't this new chat system further spread the customer/seller base and make it even

harder for people to trade?
IGN: HolySmokesMC
Last edited by HolySmokesMC on Jul 30, 2013, 5:13:18 PM
I'd still like to see chat automatically switch to "party" channel when you join a party

and not leave party chat when you hit backspace
"
Chris wrote:
One of them can only be obtained via a vendor recipe :)

what the fuck
Unique via recipe, title of picture is feather....coincidence? I think not! Oh how I wish I could find a feather. I check every time I'm in the mud flats lol.
IGN: Nartu
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/lordgandalf16
Rhoafarmer be farmin' Rhoas again huh ;x

On topic tho, the green dots between channel and channel# doesn't look good at all imo.
Would look better with just "Global chat (Channel 1)".

But besides that, thank you for letting us stay in the same chat between instances! <3
The new armor and arctic weapon effect looks completely awesome, keep em coming please /bow
IGN:
Standard: @MeowViking
Perandus: @VikingVortex
Last edited by HandsomeBear on Jul 30, 2013, 6:51:02 PM
You and your stupid vendor recipes. Can't anything be straightforward any more?
IGN: Grevania
"
Nessa checking out that RhoaFarmer ass

Yes, i immediately thought that as soon as i opened the pic.

"mmmmm....that ass....."
The chat still sucks hard, how about proper chat commands? proper way of viewing linked items? Still not possible to create our own chat channels, its still a big clunky piece of shit that covers half the screen! etc

This chat is the thing i probably hate most about this games, its the worst chat i have EVER seen in a online game, it kinda makes me sad since the rest of the game is so awesome for the most part.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info