Preview of new chat interface and Plate Vest art

"
Promo1987 wrote:
No Discharge nerf...
No Malachai/Covenant nerf...
No low/high lv. gem swapping nerf

Hm, what are you guys doing at the office...apart from designing new art..

Careful what you wish for...they've been posting highlights, but the full patch notes aren't out yet...
Cant wait for the patch.
Its always exiting to see the progress and maybe there is also something in this patch noone expected.
Keep moving GGG
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
Vendor recipe unique? Maybe a use for those rhoa feathers?

"
Promo1987 wrote:
No Discharge nerf...
No Malachai/Covenant nerf...
No low/high lv. gem swapping nerf

Hm, what are you guys doing at the office...apart from designing new art..

Starting to agree with you here
Ign - Nef_Reave
I dunno...I would much rather have nerfs, buffs, new gems etc than chat changes.

chat is last on my list of worries.
Can't wait for that new skill that is going to be coming out with 0.11.4 like they promised in previous patch notes. I hope it's Phase Run that's going to make a return. :)
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
"
sidtherat wrote:
recipe-only unique is a fail idea

here we go - profiteers dream game.

GGG you are fueling the RMT with such decisions. introducing bullshit items (sharvones, kaoms, lineyes, auxium.. list goes on) and creating knowledge-deprived economy.

you can try to ban bots (i report them to you from time to time) but you cant stop forum-trading done with real money or other money-equivalents.

such items will make trading even more powerful and playing the game even less meaningful

im waiting with my donation (a hefty one) until i see that you - GGG - are making PLAYING the game more important than TRADING in this game. because if you want to make this game a trading one you'll fail because d3 does it better. it is your game but ill wait before dropping my donation because i wanted to have an ARPG game to play, not trading simulator (if anyone want to say 'but you dont HAVE to trade' - go away hypocrite)

gameplay and not the pay2win action was a selling point of PoE. funny because now if you want to have the most powerful character you have to farm noobs and repeatedly do 'ill buy your q5 gems for 1alch' and then 'selling q5 gems for 1chaos'. this is the most profitable thing to do currently in this game. playing is not profitable at all.

so when is the shavrone/lioneyes/soultaker/auxium nerf coming? youve dropped a ball on these - just man up and fix them

Trading is a huuuuugggeee part of this game, get over it.
ॐ "Metal Gear!?!?!?" ॐ
Onslaught: FixinToDie + Awnslot
me likes the trading stuff... makes the game interresting. :) the more items the better and have more more and more choise.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Wearing that plate armor as a witch or ranger will be awkward.
"
Fluffhead wrote:

Trading is a huuuuugggeee part of this game, get over it.

sure. it makes some people a lot of $. saying otherwise is hypocrisy
My sweet Rhoa Farming build. Just in case you know.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JD5r2Ro-9I

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info