Preview of new chat interface and Plate Vest art

I hope there is some protection to stop people from spamming every channel in rapid succession with the same message. I can easily imagine that getting automated via scripts (Autohotkey etc.).
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Only a small percentage of users engage in the trade chat generally. The channels hold a lot of people, so I don't expect there to be crazy numbers of trade channels open at once in most leagues.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
now if my astral plate didnt look like it was made of candy corn.......... great new armor model though hopefully we get more new models soon.
when 0.11.4 comes?
Last edited by waltersobchak on Jul 30, 2013, 10:43:24 PM
3:00 PM in NZ
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
Really I could care less about the desync, lag, low fps, and new acts..please just add better armor. Diablo 2 armor looked better lol ps. I get the whole point is your an exile and you gotta use what you got but I just can't stand the way the gear looks. Loot is the ONLY reason I play these games.
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
Last edited by fortyb4five on Jul 30, 2013, 11:10:44 PM
New chest looks totally awesome! The texture and design are excellent (in fact, it looks like too much for a low level item :P).
I am wondering, isn't the trade chat made to make your trades faster exposing your sales to the greatest number of people you can? Breaking up the trade chat will make this number lower. Why don't you separate these chats by name instead of number (Like general, currency, uniques, gems etc)?
"
New chest looks totally awesome! The texture and design are excellent (in fact, it looks like too much for a low level item :P).
I am wondering, isn't the trade chat made to make your trades faster exposing your sales to the greatest number of people you can? Breaking up the trade chat will make this number lower. Why don't you separate these chats by name instead of number (Like general, currency, uniques, gems etc)?
Trade chat was already broken up, now your able to choose channels instead of randomly being assigned one.
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
I guess `pretty` wasn't on the agenda.
Hey GGG , what about giving us some more trade/chat channels. I would like to see a selling/buying channel. That would be handy i think. what do you think ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info