Critters and the upcoming Arctic Weapon Effect

That's a very pretty weapon effect. Hopefully within the reach of my wallet :]
Another patch and another week goes by with nothing about lag/desync yay
When can I catch the critters and keep them as pets?
Diviner's Strongbox: An Exile's CCG
"
leepoeaccount wrote:
I don't like the Arctic Weapon effect at all.

I and many others paid for the open beta supporter pack to have a glowing weapon that are far better looking than the cheaper effects and made it clear to players that you were a supporter.

This new effect has far to much glowing and is not fair on those of us whom paid for the supporter packs. This effect needs it glow effect reduced be to compared with the other "cheaper" effects.

Sure the supporter packs are to show your support for the development of the game, but a superior glowing weapon effect is part of the supporter package as a thank you for supporting and should always remain superior looking compared to regular micro transaction effects.

Us supporters should look better than everyone else as we paid for the privilege.

Get off your high horse.

A lot of crybabies in this thread. The team is doing the best they can.

I, on the other hand, bought the supporters pack to SUPPORT the game.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Last edited by Reinhart on Jul 29, 2013, 12:40:08 PM
Chris. You could add bats in dungeons and owls in the forest parts ;-)
IGN: Caydranth
Great work Russel :) please keep it coming with your visuals. I feel the divine weapon effect has more of a arctic feel those.

Ps. Will continue to support the game. Not just buying supporter packs to get one up on fellow players. Unlike;

"
leepoeaccount wrote:
I don't like the Arctic Weapon effect at all.

I and many others paid for the open beta supporter pack to have a glowing weapon that are far better looking than the cheaper effects and made it clear to players that you were a supporter.

This new effect has far to much glowing and is not fair on those of us whom paid for the supporter packs. This effect needs it glow effect reduced be to compared with the other "cheaper" effects.

Sure the supporter packs are to show your support for the development of the game, but a superior glowing weapon effect is part of the supporter package as a thank you for supporting and should always remain superior looking compared to regular micro transaction effects.

Us supporters should look better than everyone else as we paid for the privilege.
Last edited by Irontailz on Jul 29, 2013, 3:04:06 PM
meh

fix the desync and i'll buy your weapon effects and stuff again
Last edited by Darkfyre on Jul 29, 2013, 3:54:04 PM
"
MBata wrote:

Best idea evah.

Programmers should cost about $80K/year (employment cost is > than salary...), so all they need you to do is to buy 8000mt points or 6 Ruler of Wraeclast packs and they'll get right on it.

They can get them in India or China for 500$/month. Even less, depending on the work they need done. US/EU jobs are overpayed.
I mean, there are a lot of supporter packs sold, I am not aware of any new coders in their team. I might just be misinformed.
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.
Last edited by Ludak021 on Jul 29, 2013, 4:06:22 PM
"
Ludak021 wrote:
They can get them in India or China for 500$/month. Even less, depending on the work they need done. US/EU jobs are overpayed.
I mean, there are a lot of supporter packs sold, I am not aware of any new coders in their team. I might just be misinformed.

What? Have you ever seen most outsourced code? It's an absolute crapshoot in terms of quality. I thought people wanted fewer bugs and less desync :\
The critters add a nice touch, so +1 for those.

Gonna throw out my request for glove effects again :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info