Critters and the upcoming Arctic Weapon Effect

The new critters are all based on small versions of player pets. They're not super common, but add a lot to the atmosphere of areas when encountered.

Also, patch 0.11.3 (due later this week) contains this new microtransaction effect: Arctic Weapon.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
"
Septile wrote:
Weren't you guys deliberately avoiding weapon microtransaction effects that could give confusing visual feedback?

Mmm I recall that being said as well. This is clearly the first 'elemental' weapon mtx. And I doubt it'll be the last.

Some official explanation for the shift would be nice, but I'd personally be okay with 'we figured it'd make more money.'

It's basically due to customer demand. People want to dress up their elemental-themed characters with elemental-themed effects. If we run into problems with microtransactions in PvP (if it confuses people) then we could possibly have a way of disabling seeing it.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info