Critters and the upcoming Arctic Weapon Effect

Ooo, Arctic is very fancy. Now if only we could get all the old effects updated to be as nice as Arctic is...
El Psy Congroo.
Facebreaker nerf incoming? I hope NOT.
"
"
Septile wrote:
Weren't you guys deliberately avoiding weapon microtransaction effects that could give confusing visual feedback?

Mmm I recall that being said as well. This is clearly the first 'elemental' weapon mtx. And I doubt it'll be the last.

Some official explanation for the shift would be nice, but I'd personally be okay with 'we figured it'd make more money.'

It's basically due to customer demand. People want to dress up their elemental-themed characters with elemental-themed effects. If we run into problems with microtransactions in PvP (if it confuses people) then we could possibly have a way of disabling seeing it.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
It's basically due to customer demand. People want to dress up their elemental-themed characters with elemental-themed effects. If we run into problems with microtransactions in PvP (if it confuses people) then we could possibly have a way of disabling seeing it.

Should be able to use one effect on a weapon, and another effect on the other.

Like Divine + Arctic.
"
"

Should be able to use one effect on a weapon, and another effect on the other.

Like Divine + Arctic.

You can already do this with weapons.
Glad to see elemental weapons. It makes sense that players should make that decisions. We can do a lot of things to change damage type with uniques and support gems anyways.
Sick.
IGN: Orrus, Funishment, Grumblethorpe
Creator of TQ:IT xMax mod: http://tinyurl.com/d5odb5u
The new effect looks too much like the Supporter effects imo.
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
ja! thats cool. i want this weapon fx :) thank you :)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Atlast wildlife!not just let us to hunt them, i mean,were exiles,we need to eat something and wraeclast as not very populated continent should have lots of wildlife in which food chain human should stand on the top position.

Food Chain Pyramid:
✨✨✨✨✨/\✨✨✨✨✨
_ᄽᄽᄽᄽ/♻\ᄿᄿᄿ🌄
--------/_✌_\--------
-------/__👑_\-------
------/Humans\------
-----/___🐔____\-----
----/____🍗_____\----
---/_____🍖_____\---
--/______ᦼ______\--
-/_Everything else_\-
/_______💩________\