Critters and the upcoming Arctic Weapon Effect

Some areas have 'bugs' over an area under the player, usually until the extent of the player's light radius, see that cave with the huge spider, or the dark forest. Any plans to implement more similar effects?
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
Weapon effects are cool. But you guys need to add helm/armor transmogs to the shop. That'd most likely sell better than all these colorful effects.
Will we be able to crush them with our feet like D2?
You know with a sound and all
Cool, more reason to lag...
Standard : BratalUss
"
Chris wrote:
They're not super common, but add a lot to the atmosphere of areas when encountered.

I'm very confused how not common, tiny critters, can "add a lot to the atmosphere". Especially in an ARPG.

Also, do they in any way shape or form potentially add to desync?
Last edited by Magnicon on Jul 29, 2013, 4:29:16 AM
Can we please use the effects on our unarmed characters?

"
Gamalux wrote:
I also hope we can kill the critters, by just walking on them :D

my maaaan! ^
"
Schizo87 wrote:

Baffled as to why we haven't seen glove/boot/chest effects yet. This would be an enormous money maker IMO.

Interested in seeing the new critters.

Kinda lukewarm on the "Arctic" effect; to be honest, I think Ivory does a better job with the "cold effect" than this new one does. It's also quite bright...curious as to why the auras were nerfed so badly in the name of being "disco balls", and the new Supporter effects and this latest entry (and yes, it looks like a remix of the Supporter mtx) are extremely glowy. I have a difficult enough time seeing the new auras, so I can't afford to add any more glow to the equation. Guess it's nice if your eyes are sharp and you have a taste for flashy fashion.

I may not be a fan of everything they do, but nice work to GGG for keeping the new content flowing.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
"
Schizo87 wrote:

+1
"
Vakirauta wrote:
Nice, more visual stuff. Do the real programmers ever work on a patch?

Um, we had one a week ago, a major one two weeks ago, and are getting another big one in two days?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info