Critters and the upcoming Arctic Weapon Effect

After the new helmets, suddenly some of these armors feel so dated. I'm looking at you, purple!
I love the weapon effect but at the same time I feel like it's a little too flashy. Weren't the supporter pack effects meant to be the only flashy ones because they were limited?
hi GGG,
adding critters is very cool!

But you can add, like "critters", effects such as:
- Tumbleweed (image)
- flying piece of paper
- Small whirlpool fallen leaf
- Dust (that crosses the screen)

What do you think?
http://www.path-of-exile.fr/
Last edited by aerao on Jul 29, 2013, 5:30:20 AM
"
Vakirauta wrote:
"
OldeSchool wrote:
but nice work to GGG for keeping the new content flowing.

Excuse me, but where is the new content?

"Patch" = "new content"...critters...Arctic Weapon Effect...bug fixes...continued to incrementally improve the sound, art, effects and environments, etc..

In case you missed it, here's the early low-down on 11.3 from a few days ago:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/478342

All of us won't like it all, but the fact that GGG is updating / improving this game on such a frequent basis is quite admirable.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Last edited by OldeSchool on Jul 29, 2013, 5:32:13 AM
Lately I look on the screenshots for updates and still don't know what's going on...
More critters = awesome, already enjoying the ant-life in the forest areas <3
ign:mptyspace
I was surprised on reading the announcement thread how many people didn't understand what you guys meant by critters. It seemed perfectly straightforward to me.
On the first day of gaming, RNG brought for me: one Flame Hellion of Frost on The Rocky Climb.
start balancing uniques and skill/support gems instead of adding microtransaction stuff...
❝ Wraeclast SAIN†S ❞
"
Bunnu wrote:
I love the weapon effect but at the same time I feel like it's a little too flashy. Weren't the supporter pack effects meant to be the only flashy ones because they were limited?

My guess is these elemental effects which are flash will cost something similar to 50$, otherwise this will be a strange decision for GGG because most would not buy multiple supporter effects if there will be other flashy effects that are comparable to them (if not better).
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"
start balancing uniques and skill/support gems instead of adding microtransaction stuff...

Yes, I'm sure the VFX artist is the person doing the balancing instead of the actual design/balance team... /facepalm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info