Critters and the upcoming Arctic Weapon Effect

"
"
start balancing uniques and skill/support gems instead of adding microtransaction stuff...

Yes, I'm sure the VFX artist is the person doing the balancing instead of the actual design/balance team... /facepalm

I see this answer all the time and it is just bullshit.

Yeah, the VFX guy cannot do coding. But that doesn't mean that the money that pay for the VFX guy couldnt pay for the coding.

I understand why GGG needs to focus on microtransactions since their business model depends on them but please, lets call a spade a spade.

If they wanted to focus more on coding and produce less visual effects, they could easily hire a VFX guy part-time and another programmer part-time.

So yeah, they do more microtransactions because they need to pay their costs, not because they couldnt easily shuffle capacities around.

I too am dissappointed by the patches lately. Everytime I read a Twitch section of patch notes I feel a little sad. Dont tell me the people working on Twitch integration couldnt work on game code.
"
"
start balancing uniques and skill/support gems instead of adding microtransaction stuff...

Yes, I'm sure the VFX artist is the person doing the balancing instead of the actual design/balance team... /facepalm

"
Russell wrote:
"

Im not very good at game design sadly : ( . So im stuck making skill effects, environment effects and microtransactions.

I never named a person to do these balance...

...anyway i will continue playing and of course like the most player i bought several microtransactions... since i play MMORPG i'm a fan of cosmetic effect.

For me there are some uniques and skill/support gems that need to be balanced.

but how ever i will await the next bigger patch and hope there are some changes :)

i hope my english is understandable since its not my native language.
❝ Wraeclast SAIN†S ❞
"
Samuelino wrote:
"
"

I see this answer all the time and it is just bullshit.

Yeah, the VFX guy cannot do coding. But that doesn't mean that the money that pay for the VFX guy couldnt pay for the coding.

I understand why GGG needs to focus on microtransactions since their business model depends on them but please, lets call a spade a spade.

If they wanted to focus more on coding and produce less visual effects, they could easily hire a VFX guy part-time and another programmer part-time.

So yeah, they do more microtransactions because they need to pay their costs, not because they couldnt easily shuffle capacities around.

I too am dissappointed by the patches lately. Everytime I read a Twitch section of patch notes I feel a little sad. Dont tell me the people working on Twitch integration couldnt work on game code.

We have been working on Act 3x too :)

Also if they didn't have me there would be no effect visuals in the game >.> Wouldn't the game look weird with no blood, skills , elemental impacts , environment effects and monster ability's.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
I really want to be able to step on them.
Visit the Path of Exile Wiki at http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/
"
Russell wrote:

Yay :D
❝ Wraeclast SAIN†S ❞
Love the weapon effect, but we definitely need more armor mtx...
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Danny wrote:
I really want to be able to step on them.

As picky as it may be, THIS^
Casually casual.

Split arrow alter effect plox.

Very nice. I've always thought the seagulls added a good bit of atmosphere to the game, and I think these new critters will do the same.
"
Russell wrote:

Also if they didn't have me there would be no effect visuals in the game >.> Wouldn't the game look weird with no blood, skills , elemental impacts , environment effects and monster ability's.

oO a bloodless version?? i think you did a good job. are you a demosceener, too? :)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Jul 29, 2013, 9:30:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info