Manoka beta key giveaway details inside

^First world problems sums up your story. :V
Random is random.
Well for some reason I'am up extremely early after a late night of gaming on SC2 ( not the best one i might add) anyway its not of those. so as i sit patiently waiting debating through all the hating just to make it threw all this waiting, i gaze at my Chesapeake bay retriever and his horrible stench of just getting sprayed by a skunk last night who came into my house because my niece left the front door open (live in the woods).. so i asked her this morning why did you leave the front door open Ella-(her name)... she says " I didn't do that, that happened on a cartoon".
<Patience Is A Virtue>
Manokan = Douchebag end of story.
Last edited by Dalx on Aug 25, 2011, 5:02:44 AM
My story: I went to pre order Skyrim but was not aloud because I was too young. :(
Steam: Braden01
"
Hand wrote:
"
Akero wrote:
my gf is in poland and i do not fuck other girls while she is away... isn t that sad as a man? it would be worse if i found out, that she fucks other men and i didn t fuck one other girl :-/
gets me into trouble with my mind :D
but man that girl got my heard like no other did before :-/

Hey I am from Poland :D
In what city is She? Maby i will date her ;P
(joke ;) )

If she will be in the same i will have my eye on her and tell you what is she doing :D

i better don t tell you... i don t wanna make you have a guilty conscience xD

no to be honest, i trust her, i m such a fool :D
me gusta
Heres my story, the path of exile forum woke up this morning to find Manoka handing out beta keys and it was enraged! so it made time to go slower and didnt allow the Lioncash to get a key.. it made him wait!

its a true story and the evidence in it is that Manoka actually read this. :D
"
jman3393 wrote:
^First world problems sums up your story. :V

Folks all around the world maintain gardens. Even if it is only a few window planters. The steak came from a farm about 30 mins down the road ;)

I wouldn't call it an issue of 1st world vs 3rd..
Last edited by Lavacon on Aug 24, 2011, 12:38:01 PM
so, soccerfans remember word cup 2010 right?

as im pretty interested in soccer in general and the cup hyped public viewing over here, so i celebrated every game my team played.

after the 4:0 crushing victory from germany over the argentinian i went with some friends to a local club.

a few hours past and i met more guys i know in that club. around 03:00 in the morning a friend showed up i havnt seen in ages.

drunk as we both were we pointed at each other grinning and then charging for a hug. unfortunately i forgot to put my beerglass aside and we bounced at the wall.
the glass broke and sliced my left pointer finger deep enough to cut the nerve.

hospital -> stitches -> doc said could heal or stay numb forever.

worst part of the story is, im an addicted gamer and musician, played games since my childhood (all from c64 up to pc), as an example i was a former quake 3 nationalteam player. i still cant play guitar or bassguitar again.

after a year now im able to use my finger pretty well again i guess, fair enough to play games again. but i still dont use my finger when i carry things. looks really gay :)

if u want some pictures of myself with the cut finger just pm me

Edit: i still got the xrays of my finger too to prove it :D, but i dunno if i can scan em or take a good picture.
Last edited by zyanas on Aug 24, 2011, 12:51:35 PM
My story was true as well, I have my dd-214 and copies of the ptsd classes they made me go to.
"
Lavacon wrote:
My story was entirely true sir.

Don't worry, i wrote most not all.
By the way, it's not hard to trust a story about someone who work 5 days a week and prepare his meal.
Last edited by Donbabbeo on Aug 24, 2011, 12:38:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info