Manoka beta key giveaway details inside

"
blademaster wrote:
You are one sick Fuck for making these people do this to get a beta key.
You just want to humiliate people before you will give them a key.
What was your last contest? Making people do belly dancing on youtube if I remember correctly. Your an Asshole!!!

To be fair, no one is making anyone do anything here. We are just telling our stories, willingly.
"
iknego wrote:
Some truly desperate people in this thread lol.

seriously wow lol...
<Patience Is A Virtue>
My story is everyday I waste a bunch of time doing nothing particularly productive and it is just a fruitless effort. I could be outside doing things or just playing other games at least but instead I force myself to sit on a computer and browse a website day in and day out. I don't feel like I really deserve anything for doing these things but maybe there's just some hope left in me that it'll eventually pay off. I suppose if it's meant to happen someday it will. Oh how the timer taunts me...
Random is random.
we are in the zoo, feeding the troll.
Last edited by senoxat on Aug 24, 2011, 11:54:12 AM
Last edited by north on Aug 26, 2011, 8:45:04 AM
What the hell kind of job do you have where you don't have to work when an employee takes personal time off?
I have a rare condition where instead of hair, my head grows dead kittens.

Every morning I wake to a pillow full of dead kittens.
That's to say . . . you understand . . . the dusk . . . the strain . . . waiting
Story? What kind of story? I wake up, pee, eat and play video games all day. You want a made up sad story? Then please tell me. I can concoct one easily about how my life is the worst, how my gf left me, I'm broke and the loan sharks are after me.

On second thought, I do have a story. It was a few days ago, I just came over from town. Hot as hell here this time of year. So there I was, sad because I didn't get a beta key (like every day) when I found a glimmer of hope. I saw this thread. Then, out of the blue, suddenly, my mom opens the door, gets on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur.
All this is utterly ridiculous.
I feel ashamed for the guys and girls that are beggin for the OP compassion.
(by the way, i think that most of the stories are invented)

If i should do someting so sad i prefer not doing the beta at all.

(Sincerely some of this stuffs is awesome, kudos to Melonpan, i lolled hard)
Last edited by Donbabbeo on Aug 24, 2011, 12:01:02 PM
"
Melonpan wrote:
I have a rare condition where instead of hair, my head grows dead kittens.

Every morning I wake to a pillow full of dead kittens.

^LOL. That's probably funnier than it should be but still. :V
Random is random.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info