Manoka beta key giveaway details inside

So as you all know im a guy with a big heart, so the key goes to the following:

-The person who tells the best story in regards to getting my compassion (feeling sorry for you, you deserve a beta key etc etc)

-Story must be real, you must have a way of proving your story to be true via news article, pictures,.etc fake stories brought to this thread by cool story bro.inc will not be considered

what will disqualify you:
-asking how long this lasts and when will I pick a winner
-pming me for/about a key
-flaming others in this thread

if you have a story you really wanna share but dont have proof (dont abuse this) you can still write it up, but stories with evidence will always be considered first.

So, whats your story? Im here to stay awhile and listen

Edit: before anyone asks im doing this because my employee called off for the next three days (emergency) so I got plenty of forum time to burn. Misery loves company!
2 beta keys left!
I DONT USE IRC, if someone by my name offers you keys its a impostor.(I only post here and in-game as Manoka and ManokaHC)
sending me a PM about beta keys will NOT get you a beta key.
Last edited by Manoka on Aug 24, 2011, 10:38:01 AM
Bro story , troll.
I had to work today..All week infact.. 7-5, Monday through Friday. Today I am stuck eating left over ribeye steak with red potatoes for lunch.

The potatoes were cooked with olive oil, fresh chopped garlic, onions, red pepper with rosemary & thyme picked fresh from my garden.

The steak was seasoned with coarse salt and fresh cracked pepper and rubbed in a bit of canola oil. It was seared on a cast iron pan for 30 seconds per side then put into a 500 degree oven for an additional 4 minutes. 2 minutes per side.

Yes... I had to cook this last night. A cast iron pan is a mans best friend.
Last edited by Lavacon on Aug 24, 2011, 10:58:21 AM
So a while back someone posted on here that they had cancer and I replied back that it hit a little close to home and they could really be offending people if they were just trolling for a beta key, and then pretty much left it alone after that. Well here is my story... Bro
I was recently married and had an amazing job... life was going good the house, the car the whole 9... right. Well about a year ago today I found out I had a tumor in my heart. Which is very rare especially for men of my age. Finding this out my life instantly changed. Fist I lost my job, because where I live it is a "right to work state" and well I guess I don't have that "right". Shortly after loosing my job my wife left me after being together for 7 years she said it was just far to much stress for her. Which I guess I understand :( (loosing her was worse than the tumor btw) So of course with no job... and no wife to help with income I was forced to sell my house and move into an apartment. I just recently (7&1/2 months ago) had open Heart surgery to remove the tumor. I am hopeful that they got it all and that I will have a hasty recovery. I am just now able to get in and out of bed by myself and so far my pillow has been my best friend! The doctor told me to hug it every time I need to move (getting in and out of bed, coughing,anything that requires movement.)
Anywayz this is my story
Hope to spend the next few months of bed rest on the beta :)

PS. as for proof I have only my divorce paper work, and this scar that I could take a picture of if you are interested?

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff500/Smashinmelonz/th_get-attachmentaspx.jpg
Last edited by Smashinmelonz on Aug 24, 2011, 3:58:58 PM
I have no story. Unless my final bid of $40 on Chris' charity beta key ebay post before it got removed is one.

Oh and I have no proof. Why didn't I think to take a screenshot of my purchases on ebay!? WHY!?
Last edited by crazynomad on Aug 24, 2011, 10:56:18 AM
If the loss of your job had anything to do with the discovered medical condition you would be/could be the plaintiff in a wrongful termination suit. Even in a right to work state. Your prior employer needs to be sued sir. That is a terrible situation, I wish you the best.
Last edited by Lavacon on Aug 24, 2011, 10:56:13 AM
@Smash: :(
Random is random.
I don't have any stories. That itself is sad. :(
Quite a sick competition really.

Like i said, tough year.
Last edited by Hand on Aug 25, 2011, 8:17:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info