Manoka beta key giveaway details inside

he just needs to hear what shit ppl have going on in their lifes so that he feels better about his :P
"
Hand wrote:
"
Pretor3 wrote:
Firstly you want people to beg you for key and now? They need to get your compassion?

Seriously, this is humiliating. I don't know if these stories are real or fake but come on..

Blame me people but I'll tell you something: This is sick.

Sick or not...

Is not the whole world sick? Look at some stories.
Do not they diserve to get a key (even only one of them), almost no one have had ever heared those!
They had bad times (or good).

Now they can have something (even such a "nothing" like the beta key), they will have sometihg from their lives, for their stories, that no on had ever heard of. So BE QUIET AND READ!
You maby will find some of them interesting.

You tellem mr.hand!
2 beta keys left!
I DONT USE IRC, if someone by my name offers you keys its a impostor.(I only post here and in-game as Manoka and ManokaHC)
sending me a PM about beta keys will NOT get you a beta key.
You could be only more sick and cruel if u made them dance frickin can-can instead.

That's just wrong. Who does contests like this, hello?
"
Manoka wrote:
"
Hand wrote:
"
Pretor3 wrote:
Firstly you want people to beg you for key and now? They need to get your compassion?

Seriously, this is humiliating. I don't know if these stories are real or fake but come on..

Blame me people but I'll tell you something: This is sick.

Sick or not...

Is not the whole world sick? Look at some stories.
Do not they diserve to get a key (even only one of them), almost no one have had ever heared those!
They had bad times (or good).

Now they can have something (even such a "nothing" like the beta key), they will have sometihg from their lives, for their stories, that no on had ever heard of. So BE QUIET AND READ!
You maby will find some of them interesting.

You tellem mr.hand!

We all know the only thing Mr Hand is good for. It's what you are doing Manoka in the bathroom while you are reading these stories. You are one sick Fuck for making these people do this to get a beta key.
You just want to humiliate people before you will give them a key.
What was your last contest? Making people do belly dancing on youtube if I remember correctly. Your an Asshole!!!
So this may not be as sad as other peoples, but here it goes!
This is the story of a SHITTY day
I work a graveyard shift of 10pm-5am just getting off of work I stop at McDonalds for a coffee and some greasy food. Just having cashed my check yesterday thinking I have like $550 in my wallet cause I was going to get a money order later that evening. So I pull up to the window to pay and, well... my money is missing from my wallet!!! At this point I begin FREAKING and without saying a word to the lady at the drive through I speed off. As I begin speeding away toward my job that I had just left what do I see in my rear view... yup you guessed it those blue and red lights. So of course I get a ticket for speeding, which ends up taking an hour of just sitting there with the man in blue, lol. So I finally get back to my work and there is no money to be found. So now it begins to sink in a bit, I have lost my rent money /gulp!!!! What the hell am I gonna do????? On my way home from my HELL I notice that my Jeep is making a ticking noise and as I look down I see it is overheating. So I pull off to the side of the road and began to wait for it to cool down. After about an hour I try to start it and have no luck. So from there I begin to walk home... no joke 5 miles from where I broke down, and I live in Phoenix Arizona and it is hot as HELL!!! Finally I get home and said Fuck it! so I logged on here and saw this thread so I thought what a coincidence, so I decided to post my story while I cool down and think about what to do...
I just survived Hurricane Irene in San Juan, Puerto Rico. After 3 days of no internet I was able to connect via my mobile phone with the hope of seeing a beta invite in between all this misery. Long sorrow nights await me as I have no job to go to because of the Hurricane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSJqUiOPmOA
Some truly desperate people in this thread lol.
my gf is in poland and i do not fuck other girls while she is away... isn t that sad as a man? it would be worse if i found out, that she fucks other men and i didn t fuck one other girl :-/
gets me into trouble with my mind :D
but man that girl got my heard like no other did before :-/
me gusta
Well all my life i knew something was a little .... different ... I could not quite fit in with the peers i had around me, boys. I wanted to be with the girls playing with their things, it just seemed so much more natural.

As i got older and hit puberty it really started to hit me that there is something amiss. I didn't want my voice to drop, i didn't want facial hair, but i didn't know what to do.

I started in secret, hiding my internal pain, but finding release through imagining myself as a girl. And then the clothing started around 12 yrs old, sneaking my moms clothes, she was tall and slender, just like me.

Many years went by without being caught en femme, and even though i wanted to be a girl i liked girls still, so at 18 i moved in with a girlfriend of several years. Long story short we got married, traveled etc, no kids.

By the time i hit 25 this gender issue was really haunting me, dreaming of being a girl while i sleep, and the urge to leave it all got so bad..... My misery was my own, and could not be shared with anyone.

Finally i did share it with my wife, she was happy at first, a new girlfriend maybe? then she got mad about it several months later.

At 27 i decided i had to do something, so i saw a doctor and he explained some "procedures" that scared the living daylights out of me, not to mention costing 200000 dollars. I traveled to Thailand and lived there as a woman for 2 months. Loved it all but missed what i had left back home.

So in the end i went back home, got a job as a waitress/waiter (depending on mood, and courage) and worked to save money, still with my wife though.

Now i am stuck, in a relationship.. wanting out, wanting change, tormented by my own soul. This is my life and i hate it. I get by through distractions such as video games, alcohol etc. Sometimes i just want to end it all. But i love life too much. This is my torment.

Tash

To prove all this i can pm or email you pictures of me en femme, fully or partially.
Last deployment (afghanistan) I watched two of my soldiers patrol over an IED (I was about 500 yards away), that was pretty sad... No, we did not take pictures. I have pictures of afghanistan if you want those.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info