Manoka beta key giveaway details inside

"
Donbabbeo wrote:
All this is utterly ridiculous.
I feel ashamed for the guys and girls that are beggin for the OP compassion.
(by the way, i think that most of the stories are invented)

If i should do someting so sad i prefer not doing the beta at all.

My story was entirely true sir.
"
north wrote:
my story starts back in 2003 i was with my brother when 3 young adults robbed us in are car my brother got shot when he tried to drive away the bullet went thru is arm into his heart and died at the hospital.

He was 24 at the time married his wife was 8 months pregant with his son.was the worst days of my entire life.

2 years later my girlfriend got pregant so we decided to get married she was 8 months pregant when her water broke and are son was breach so they had to do a emergecy
c section that went very good we was back home in 3 days with are son.

2 weeks later my wife became very sick she turned yellow and was in unbeliveable pain
we rushed her to the hospital and they started running all kinds of test cat scans blood test everything.

SHe was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.
She was about to die they moved her to charleston musc hospital where they did operated on her at arrival and the she had only a small chance of living.

she made it through the surgery and had to stay in(ICU-intensive care unit) for a week with about 8 tubes in her for 2 weeks.
then they moved her to her own room when they decided she was recovering but all she could do is lay there day after day.

Her lungs started to collaspe for fluid so they had to and another tube in her lungs so she could breath.

Few days later she got a blood clot in her leg and her leg was very swallon they got xrays and started giving her high dose of blood thinner.

I quit my job to stay with my wife the entire time she was in the hospital total of 3 1/2 months. My wifes grandma took care of are son intill we returned.

I am now 24 years old my wife is 21 years old and my son is 5 years old and will be going to school in 5 days.

Try using actual grammar. Stories are more believable that way.
"
Akero wrote:
my gf is in poland and i do not fuck other girls while she is away... isn t that sad as a man? it would be worse if i found out, that she fucks other men and i didn t fuck one other girl :-/
gets me into trouble with my mind :D
but man that girl got my heard like no other did before :-/

Hey I am from Poland :D
In what city is She? Maby i will date her ;P
(joke ;) )

If she will be in the same i will have my eye on her and tell you what is she doing :D
"
Aesthetic wrote:
My Story:

My day starts like a ticking clock. It goes around and around but never changes. So i'm on my way to school and i'm feeling sick because the past few days i've stayed home. On the way inside, something didn't feel right. I started going to my classroom to sit at my desk when it happened. I just threw up. My body felt weak and there was a sudden pain in my right side. My teacher rushed me to the front office for help and sat me down after being comforted. I had a huge bowl incase I threw up again. The lady next to me smiled as I waited for my mother to pick me up. That's the day she called the Doctor. On the way to the doctors, i'm feeling even more sick because it's usually negative when you're going there. The doctor quickly analyzed me and later concluded: "Your son has a kidney stone." I'm not relatively sure that's the right term though. Sure enough, I didn't have any clue what that was and I doubt my mother did either. Without wasting time, the doctor asked me what flavour I liked more between cherry, watermelon, or grape. He then told my mother from what I could hear, that is was anesthesia. I was given this breathing tube and I passed out.

I awoke later on in a hospital bed with 2 tubes stuck on my right side. One was yellow and one was a tinted silver. The pain was un-bearable. I could hardly keep my eyes open when I noticed my family standing around me, and visitors coming and going. I tried my best to say hello, but all I could do was open my eyes. I heard my mother say it's the anesthesia. After much rest, I awoke consciously. I seen dozens of presents and my father bought me a movie i've yet to see. The days went by, and it was time to take 1 tube out of my side. It's duty served it's purpose, although I was never sure what. So the doctor arranged for it removed, and I was soon put on a bed of ice. My mother told me of my aching screams, that made her cry. I did not recall much of that event, but I do remember a bright room with doctors poking at my side. The tube was easily removed and I didn't feel much pain. I soon was back in my bed and resting. After more rest, I was surely hungry. I asked my dad to get me a salad and he ran half a mile just to do so. He returned but I refused it. My attitude was swift and i'm not sure as to why. My grandfather bought me a gift, anything I wanted. I asked for a firetruck I never had. I still have it, and it does provide memories. After 3-4 months have passed, the last tube was about ready to be removed. I remember my doctor coming in and saying the good news that i'll be leaving soon. He came to my side and seated himself. He took his equipment and told me "This may hurt, it's the toughest one." As soon as he was done saying that, he did what he did to remove it. All that my right side was, was an open wound. I returned home and the doctor said to keep it patched up. I did what I was told with my mother and fathers help. It slowly healed and before I knew it, I was back on my feet. I had dozens of cards from my school from my teachers and friends, wishing me the best and hoping that I feel better. I saw the doctor who performed surgery on me again, but he looked a lot older. It must have been at least 5-6 years. I still have the scar on my right side from the surgery, and I have a bottle with the kidney stone inside. The doctor told me to keep it as a souvenir and I did. He later added that a kidney stone is pain worse than pregnancy and was surprised at how young I was when I had it. I was in 1st Grade.

I'll post a link to show it as proof.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/17/snapshot201108241.jpg/

1st Grade...that must of been terrifying. At least you have a picture as proof. That's the only proof of all these stories i've seen thus far. +1 for you.
Keep stories coming! Buttmaddies are being disregarded and only increase your chance at a key! Ill check back from time to time.
2 beta keys left!
I DONT USE IRC, if someone by my name offers you keys its a impostor.(I only post here and in-game as Manoka and ManokaHC)
sending me a PM about beta keys will NOT get you a beta key.
Hey what happens when you play a Country Song backwards? You get your dog back, wife back , house back....---stupid joke lol
<Patience Is A Virtue>
"
EvilGenius wrote:
Hey what happens when you play a Country Song backwards? You get your dog back, wife back , house back....---stupid joke lol

Hahaha :D Nice one ;)
cool story bro
"
Dexterss wrote:
cool story bro

Stories are cool aren't they?
"
Zom wrote:
"
Dexterss wrote:
cool story bro

Stories are cool aren't they?