Manoka beta key giveaway details inside

I got involved in a car accident 4 days after i got educated as a carpenter, 3 years ago.

Cant work due to neck and back problems. So now i have to find another job of some kind.

The days gets soo long and boring, people i know usually come online after work so thats a bit sad too.

Ohh yea, and the car i was driving, got totalled and im still in dept cause it lost alot of value, thats what you get when buying totally new car !
Last edited by Wyvernic on Sep 5, 2011, 11:44:37 AM
3 years ago my buddy went to the examination center of drivers to pass his driver license. His license was taken away for drunk driving. Normally he waited for his turn, but suddenly he heard his name on the speakers something like "owner of red toyota with xxxxx registration number is invited to the parking lot". He quickly went there and saw that his car is damaged, the police were on site. The policeman said in his car hit another and alarmed passerby called after them. Unfortunately, the policeman asked for a driver's license and vehicle documents. For the lack of a driver license and he got a mandate and driving ban for another year.
Last edited by sohy on Sep 5, 2011, 12:21:16 PM
What, you want people to beg and pour their hearts out onto your feet in order to win a beta key? I don't think anyone is up for that.
Okey im so desperate so I will tell my story.

My best friends had his 30th birthday this year I gave him tickets to a big tennis tournament here in Sweden. My mother lives in the same town so we could have a room at her appartment for the weekend.

We went there for the entire weekend and we left on friday. It was a drive for 700 km which takes about 7-8 hours. So when we finally arrived we had a huge thirst for beer.
We arrive quite early 3-4 pm and went out directly for a beer. and we went from pub to pub trying out their specials. Around 9 pm my memory is lost due to alot of alcohol.

My friend has told me that I had a chaotic night. I argued with tons of random people over nothing and called my girlfriend behaving retardly.

And now we arrive at the embarassing part.
I woke up when my mothers "boyfriend" or what I should call it , is shakeing me to wake up and he is saying something about that I have to tie some plastic bags around my feet.

At this moment I am still quite drunk and cant understand what he is saying , Im almost getting mad when I look down on my feet and see that they are covered with shit. And then I have one of those moment where some images comes back, i remember my feet are dirty from the night before but i couldnt understand what it was.

Apparently I have puked and taking a dump on their balcony and then walking around with it on my feet over the entire appartment.

I forgot to mention when he woke me up in their couch and I was totally naked.

If this doesnt deserve me a key so I can stay inside I guess i wont have one.
This summer i got the chance to be with my best friends and chillout like anyone at vecation. But when it started to near the end of summer my friends suddenly told me that they where moving away to go to school in Hungary and Oslo. (im currently living way up north in norway) Since they have moved away the only way i can do something with them is play something over the internett with them. And then i stumbled upon this game and eventually this thread.
It's better to stay silent and let people think you're an idiot than speak out and prove it.
MY story is about a fishing trip, and Before I start it I say my english isn't the best^^.

So my brother and I were just out with the boat on a sunny and hot day. We went out to our favorite fishing spot(30-40m deep) we both threw out our lines and let them sank to the bottom. But because it was so hot, I tried to just lay back and relax.

Adn when I did that, i forgot to draw in some line, so my hook layed down on the bottom of the sea. When I finally remembered I hadn't pulled up some line, it were already stuck. No matter how hard i tried i just couldn't get the line free.

So my brother started to ready the boat, so we could use the force of the boat to pull it out. So while he prepeared, i let out some line so it wouldn't split in 2 because the current were pushing the boat away from where the line were stuck.

But suddenly, when I realesed the lock on the pole, a sudden jolt came and line from my pole came rushing out. Immideatly i understood, I got a big F*cking fish on. So i locked it again, but it still pulled out massive amounts of line. So the waiting game started. I hold my pole steady, pulled in when the fish didn't. About 10 minutes i stood there tiring the fish out, and finally it stopped. Then i began to slowly reel in.

When we finally got it up, we realized it must be over 10kg because thats the biggest fish we've ever seen in real life. I told my brother to get the hook thingy, but he said "F*ck it* and put his hand through the gills and through its mouth and just dragged the fish on the boat.

Thats when I saw where the hook was sitting. The hook had somehow managed to still hang on even though it had only pierced its skin, not even the flesh. I guess I was really lucky^^. The real weight was 12-14 kg. our weight could only handle 10 kg, and it wasnt all of the fish soo... I want to say it weighed 15 kg but i think it was 13.

Anyway thats my story, and I will always remember that fish^^

And if u can see it, I'm holding the fish on my profile page. :D
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001207390803

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info