Unique Item List - 300 of 419

So looking for Veil of Steel turned out to be a huge waste of time while the real new unique is a huge waste of space. Great!

I would love to hear a word from the item creator about the flavour text. Whose idea was it? Was it really meant to symbolize anything?

Anyway, the recipe is still missing. I'm not so sure that simply selling the rod counts as a recipe but maybe it does.
Last edited by Tojejedno on Jan 5, 2014, 4:20:00 AM
"
TheBeerinator wrote:

That... flavor text just killed me laughing... xD just imagine this little clown fish or something pecking at a person, nom nom nom.

Simply epic whoever thought of that
There's a new category for fishing rods as if there will be more...

There won't be right?

Right? ...

Spoiler
Please no more...

Spoiler
Good memories from closed beta: http://imgur.com/D2eSfYL - Damn fine chest.
May nullsFaith from closed beta safely rest in GGG's backups ;)
Last edited by null03 on Jan 5, 2014, 10:26:13 PM
Now what we really need to do is Goddess-ify the Song of the Sirens, so we can have an awesome end game fishing build.

Spoiler
inb4 the second phase of the unique is the only source in the game that allows players to use the Brutus/Kole hook attack. Now that would be a fine troll.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
Neokolzia wrote:
"
TheBeerinator wrote:

That... flavor text just killed me laughing... xD just imagine this little clown fish or something pecking at a person, nom nom nom.

Simply epic whoever thought of that

Yeah. Jokes are nice. But that's what Off-Topic is for. Not Unique flavor text =/

And I think we all know by now what the true 208th unique was... 'disappointment'
"
BearCares wrote:
And I think we all know by now what the true 208th unique was... 'disappointment'

and every unique before that for quite a while?
I still can't believe that they shot down my troll item ideas but let this one in!
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
whats wrong with this rod? get one and catch some fish. its awesome?
"
BearCares wrote:

I don't agree, if GGG said we'll add 4 uniques in 1.0.4, there wouldn't be a problem. But when they increase number with one bonus item (as the unique rod really should be considered bonus considering it doesn't directly affect monster slaining abilities) lots of people got disappointed.

Personally I would love to have my hands on the unique rod, yes, I can also feel others, that the rod won't help people to faceroll end-game content but what's the big deal, considering the drop rate it will not drop for them anyway (and say it dropped who doesn't want an item that could be easily sold for multiple exalts).

I really appreciate this kind of content additions to the game and hoping to see more.

Finally, grats GGG, that flavour text is wonderful..
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Last edited by ignarsoll on Jan 6, 2014, 6:36:26 AM
I know no one believes me on this, and after some of my previous trolling I can see why, but I want to state this (yet again) for the record:

I didn't design the unique fishing rod. The first I knew of it was when MustashPredator posted info he found about it from the game files, and even then I wasn't sure if it actually existed or not. I only just realized it does from checking this thread. I think it's an awesome item and I look forward to working out how to obtain and use it, but I'm not its creator.

"
the rod won't help people to faceroll end-game content

Is this based on actual first hand knowledge, or is it just another assumption people are making? Because assumptions lately seem to have been well of the mark.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info