Unique Item List - 300 of 419

so good for those 4 players out there who are so bad they have to resort to this, with nothing better AND this unique drop in their stash, because it MUST have dropped for them because no sane person would choose to buy this when a chaos could score them a much better unique, rare, or magic item
Can whoever made Veil of the Night come forward to answer the biggest question we all want to know.....WTF?

And by wtf I mean does this unique somehow become good through some wierd recipe or doing things.
Last edited by Gravethought on Jan 4, 2014, 7:37:13 PM
Wow, color me disappointed.

All this speculation, and it really was just a troll rod.

I'm with the others, going to pretend the mythical 208 was never found.
"Witty remark."

Talisman SC
IGN: HerbalD
Last edited by TheDancingDead on Jan 4, 2014, 8:21:10 PM
I like the rod. If I could afford the rod I would buy the rod.

IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on Jan 4, 2014, 8:28:21 PM
"
Gravethought wrote:
Can whoever made Veil of the Night come forward to answer the biggest question we all want to know.....WTF?

And by wtf I mean does this unique somehow become good through some wierd recipe or doing things.

Someone wanted a throwback to D1, whats there to not get?
"
TRV wrote:
"
Gravethought wrote:

People don't recall (or know) Goddamnitsdark helm.

They need to add another unique that somehow prevents being one-shot from elemental damage to work in synergy with the helm.
I feel like all this F5 refreshing i've done the past few weeks was wasted :(
"
Grughal wrote:
"
TRV wrote:
"
Gravethought wrote:

People don't recall (or know) Goddamnitsdark helm.

They need to add another unique that somehow prevents being one-shot from elemental damage to work in synergy with the helm.

No they don't. The point of Veil of Steel is to reference Gotterdamerung. It does that just fine.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
Let's pretend that rod is same as this "special item added to supporter". So maybe there's still a missing unique ;)

"
Added five new Unique items, two of which are designed by supporters. A special item has also been added for a supporter.
Last edited by Violont on Jan 4, 2014, 10:26:32 PM
"
Added five new Unique items, two of which are designed by supporters. A special item has also been added for a supporter.
quite?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info