Unique Item List - 300 of 419

"
MonstaMunch wrote:
I know no one believes me on this, and after some of my previous trolling I can see why, but I want to state this (yet again) for the record:

I didn't design the unique fishing rod.

Actually it is currently known that the designer of the rod is GGG, so there shouldn't be a reason for others to not believe you.

"
In case anyone wants to know, the two supporter uniques were Bino's Kitchen Knife and Veil of the Night.

"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
the rod won't help people to faceroll end-game content

Is this based on actual first hand knowledge, or is it just another assumption people are making? Because assumptions lately seem to have been well of the mark.

That was only my assumption, as I said I still didn't get my hands on the unique rod to talk with any certainty :/
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"
ignarsoll wrote:
Actually it is currently known that the designer of the rod is GGG, so there shouldn't be a reason for others to not believe you.

Good, though there are still people who have insisted since then that this was a supporter creation, so I just assumed... >.<

"
That was only my assumption, as I said I still didn't get my hands on the unique rod to talk with any certainty :/

Well, lets wait and see how hard it is to catch exotic fish, and what their mods are. Until then it's all just speculation really. Even catching regular fish seems to be exceedingly difficult, so I can't imagine what it would take to get an exotic one.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Jan 6, 2014, 7:36:52 AM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

Well, lets wait and see how hard it is to catch exotic fish, and what their mods are.

As I heard it, fish have no mods, they just enable your pet to turn into a random pokemon.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

Well, lets wait and see how hard it is to catch exotic fish, and what their mods are.

As I heard it, fish have no mods, they just enable your pet to turn into a random pokemon.

Is the NDA off on the new secret Pokemon-licensed level then?
would be awesome if you could increase your pets' size by feeding it with fish!
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy
My cat is nagging me to get some fish for her... and I can't afford them =/

Those lucky few with rods have the market monopolized... *shakefist*
Toupy - Lv93 Facebreaker Cyclone Duelist
"
FaceLicker wrote:
"
Violont wrote:
I'm starting to believe the missing unique is rustic sash. It either has to be chanced or maybe can be dropped as ilvl 80.
I can say with 100% certainty that the 5th unique is not a unique rustic sash nor any other kind of belt for that matter.

The most logical choice for the missing item is the unique rod. However, it's not the only possibility despite however likely it is. Your other choices include:

Amulet
Boots
Claw
Dagger
Helm
Gloves
Map
1h Axe
1h Mace
Rapier
Ring
Sceptre
Shield
2h Sword
Wand

Chris did say no Unique "fish" were caught....maybe it is a unique fish!
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
Grughal wrote:
"
TRV wrote:
"
Gravethought wrote:
Can whoever made Veil of the Night come forward to answer the biggest question we all want to know.....WTF?

And by wtf I mean does this unique somehow become good through some wierd recipe or doing things.

Someone wanted a throwback to D1, whats there to not get?

People don't recall (or know) Goddamnitsdark helm.

They need to add another unique that somehow prevents being one-shot from elemental damage to work in synergy with the helm.

If the darkness items (with enough of them) worked to block out enemies detecting you (as they did in Diablo 1) and your character had a source of infravision... you could make some fun stealth attack builds.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
Grughal wrote:
People don't recall (or know) Goddamnitsdark helm.

They need to add another unique that somehow prevents being one-shot from elemental damage to work in synergy with the helm.

If the darkness items (with enough of them) worked to block out enemies detecting you (as they did in Diablo 1) and your character had a source of infravision... you could make some fun stealth attack builds.

PLEASE GGG, DO IT NAOW!
Did anybody notice that the new Veil of the Night

is a revamped Gladiator Casque (you know, the old Barbute Helmet)? ;)

My wishlist: Hi-res digital artbook
Allow spaces in character names
Vulkan and Linux support
Opensource the game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info