Unique Item List - 300 of 419

And it's a shame, I rather liked the design and now it's used for a useless unique.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
useless unique

Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
I'd be willing to bet that there are no "Fish", whatsoever. It's just a joke Unique, made by a Supporter, just to troll everyone.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
I'd be willing to bet that there are no "Fish", whatsoever. It's just a joke Unique, made by a Supporter, just to troll everyone.

I have literally zero problems with that.

And we already know it's a GGG unique, not a supporter one.
cudos, something like this drives me away from a game.

i mean, trolling is only fun for the troll aka GGG.

either give solid infos like "yes fishing is available, good luck finding out how"
or just shut the fuck up. all those half assed infos suck.

why the hell should i waste days/weeks on finding something that is not confirmed?
sorry, no thx.

if game devs try to trick me to have a good laugh, i will spend my money elsewhere and have the last laugh.
Last edited by NomadFX on Jan 8, 2014, 10:54:10 AM
"
Heroofexile wrote:
cudos, something like this drives me away from a game.

i mean, trolling is only fun for the troll aka GGG.

either give solid infos like "yes fishing is available, good luck finding out how"
or just shut the fuck up. all those half assed infos suck.

why the hell should i waste days/weeks on finding something that is not confirmed?
sorry, no thx.

if game devs try to trick me to have a good laugh, i will spend my money elsewhere and have the last laugh.

Yes, this is the other side of the coin.
I hope GGG take care not to overplay their hand.
Sorry for my bad English
"
Heroofexile wrote:
nofunallowed.png
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Jan 8, 2014, 11:22:54 AM
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
"
Heroofexile wrote:
nofunallowed.png
lol

Apparently some people have a problem with developers having a sense of humour. What exactly does fishing take away from the game? Absolutely nothing, yet so many people are pissed off because they feel like they're missing out on something. Why do people play PoE and Diablo and other ARPG's? I'm fairly certain it's not for fishing. People play these games to slay mobs, collect loot and perfect their characters, am I right? If the developers want to have a little fun along the way with their fans, what's the harm?

I think people also forget that GGG is an indie company that started from scratch. They've worked hard for years and are still working hard. They are entitled to a break now and then as well as a little lightheartedness and humor. With the inclusion of fishing, GGG is acknowledging and honoring their community who've stuck by and helped them over the years. There are a lot of us who find fishing a nice little distraction and not only enjoy it but support it. If there are other's that do not wish to partake in the fun, then so be it.

Get over it people. It's not that serious. Play the game for the reason you started playing the game: It's an awesome ARPG.

"
FaceLicker wrote:
Why do people play PoE and Diablo and other ARPG's? I'm fairly certain it's not for fishing.

Of course not, people played BoF 3 for fishing, you had a nice fish and gear variety and fish was highly useful in combat and profitable to sell... wait, maybe we didn't fish for entertainment after all?
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
I've heard will have a secret fishing map when A6 comes out. Just hope it doesn't look like pony land.
English is not my first language.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info