Unique Item List - 300 of 419

Oh. My. God. It's happening.
omg , it's pointless !
IGN TylordRampage
"
SirLoin wrote:
I don't think this was supposed to drop. I think this is supposed to be only obtainable from a vendor recipe. There have been other instances where that boss has dropped items that it wasn't supposed to. At the beginning of anarchy/onslaught this boss dropped uniques that were supposed to be exclusive to other leagues before they patched it.

Intended. There is no vendor recipe for this unique.

Edit:
In case anyone wants to know, the two supporter uniques were Bino's Kitchen Knife and Veil of the Night.
Last edited by Ellie_GGG on Jan 4, 2014, 6:21:40 PM
"
"
SirLoin wrote:
I don't think this was supposed to drop. I think this is supposed to be only obtainable from a vendor recipe. There have been other instances where that boss has dropped items that it wasn't supposed to. At the beginning of anarchy/onslaught this boss dropped uniques that were supposed to be exclusive to other leagues before they patched it.

Thanks Daniel for the clarification.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"
TheBeerinator wrote:

Dropped from Infector of Dreams.

Attempting to vendor gives 12 alteration shards, 4 alchemy shards, and an albino rhoa feather.

So back to the old theories.^^

Since it is now clarified, @TheBeerinator can you tell us the equipment you were using (or post it) and maybe anything "out of normal", what you were doing inside and/or before the map?

Would really help if you could share that with us =)
IGN: Akimiya
"
Malone wrote:
omg , it's pointless !

Indeed. Stop with these terrible uniques that don't do anything or ever will.

I know GGG WON'T allow fishing for extra items. They are GREED. So stop with these rods joke now.
"
Akimiya wrote:
"
TheBeerinator wrote:

Dropped from Infector of Dreams.

Attempting to vendor gives 12 alteration shards, 4 alchemy shards, and an albino rhoa feather.

So back to the old theories.^^

Since it is now clarified, @TheBeerinator can you tell us the equipment you were using (or post it) and maybe anything "out of normal", what you were doing inside and/or before the map?

Would really help if you could share that with us =)

He killed the boss in a unique map.
It dropped the unique.

There is no fucking conspiracy about how he got the fishing rod.
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"
"
SirLoin wrote:

Edit:
In case anyone wants to know, the two supporter uniques were Bino's Kitchen Knife and Veil of the Night.

someone actually paid money to put veil of the night into the game...color my faith in humanity, "questioned"
"
BearCares wrote:
"
"
SirLoin wrote:

Edit:

someone actually paid money to put veil of the night into the game...color my faith in humanity, "questioned"

It's a good item if you're in default with negative resistances. It's not for HC players, however.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
"
BearCares wrote:
"
"
SirLoin wrote:

Edit:

Hey, at least it's not a fishing rod.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info