[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

"
aweto12345 wrote:
why do u skip all "increased defense from shield" nodes?

are they bad?

Actualy i've skipped only 2 "increased defense from shield" nodes - the first one +1% block chance and +15% increased defenses from equiped shield from the Phalanx shield cluster near the templar and the second one +30% increased defenses from equiped shield next to the 2 2% block chance nodes below the templar (the three nodes in the Bulwark cluster are for Energy Shield)
If you really want these 2 feel free to get them, personaly i prefer more life/life regeneration
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Check out my new build - "How to Flicker. Guide for a Flicker Strike build using a dagger and a shield."
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/502321/page/1/#p4454712

Thank you ;)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
The Marauder skill tree "Per 10 skill points" is finaly ready! I'm sorry for the delay.
Such a detailed guide, everything is put in categories, and simply it's more easy to understand in that way, i've skipped well over 10 builds / guides, because everything is just a clusterf***.

Fix yourself a donate button to Paypal, and i will throw some $ in the jar!

Thanks once again, and best regards from a level 18 dualist, currently working with this build!

EDIT:

Also i would like to know, why i should pick "Unvawering Stance" so enemy attacks cant be evaded, and i can't be stunned?
Last edited by woot on Aug 18, 2013, 3:00:31 PM
"
woot wrote:

Also i would like to know, why i should pick "Unvawering Stance" so enemy attacks cant be evaded, and i can't be stunned?

Well being surrounded or flicker striked or charged at or hit by a critical strike or hit by large amounts of elemental damage from a ranged attack/spell ( Like Piety in normal/cruel ) will stun you in the early levels. And thats a potentially deadly situation. Later on when you have alot of life you'll be stunned only when an enemy charges at you but the duration would be very small. Taking Unwavering Stance is a safer way to play in the "early game" it's a must for a hardcore character. For Softcore? It's nice to have it but you can live without it in softcore if you ask me.
Just so people understand that good/great gear can be had for cheap, I just got these boots for 4 chaos :D

Spoiler

Likely with careful planing I will be able to respect the 6% passive node to something a bit more useful. Only at level 67 right now and still don't have Bringer because I am poor, but farming is going slowly, but surely.
"
runnin17 wrote:
Just so people understand that good/great gear can be had for cheap, I just got these boots for 4 chaos :D

Spoiler

Likely with careful planing I will be able to respect the 6% passive node to something a bit more useful. Only at level 67 right now and still don't have Bringer because I am poor, but farming is going slowly, but surely.

Wow, that is a really nice buy

got these ol things for 2 ex... if only they had chaos rezi instead of ele rez
Just a little theory crafting question. For late late game builds that have the passives, would inner force be the next step to completing this as a full build?

This is what I was thinking of as a level 100 build (I know, it is near impossible, but just my thoughts):

You will also notice that I put in one +30 intel passive and one +30 dex passive. This is to help ultimately with gearing so you are not searching for rings and ammy with really high attributes.

Again, I understand that 100 lvl builds don't really happen, but these are just my thoughts.
Well Inner Force is a way to go.
I was thinking for something like this :
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAdwCcQSzBS0M9xRNFm8Y1xkuGYUaMho4G_odFCSqJd8n1SftKLUoxSkuMgk26TrhPC09_ECgR35MNU3jT31QUFFgValVxlhjWK9Z814TXz9gS2CIYSFlTWaeZtlnm25pcLtyqXTtd2J4DXq4eu98uHzZgFaDOITZhO-I8YzPj0aQVZe0mSuiAKQZplenhKluqZWrxaxZrKqsr6y6rpOvbLXytz653b2Bvoq-p8APwBrDhsRYxPbFisauxtjPZdBH0NDSTdSP4urjaudj55Hp1e8O707vfPAf8i_yRfO-8932SPba-tL9z_4K_o8=

Big boost to armour, some life, and the 8% chaos res node

or something like this with inner force:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAdwCcQSzBS0MfQz3EH8UTRkuGYUaMhv6HRQkqiXfJ9Un7Si1KMUpLjIJNuk64TwtPfxAoEd-TDVN4099UFBRYFWpVcZYY1ivWfNeE18_YEtgiGEhZU1mnmebbmlwu3KpdO13YngNerh673y4fNmAVoM4hNmE74jxjM-PRpBVl7SZK6IApBmmV6cIqW6plavFrFmsqqyvrLquk69stfK3PriTud29gb6KvqfAD8Aaw4bEWMT2xYrGnsauxtjPZdBH0NDSTdSP4urjaudj55Hp1e8O707vfPAf8i_yRfO-8932SPba-tL9z_4K_o8=

maybe i like this tree more... maybe.. i'm not 100% sure

As for the attributes you might need them or you might not need them.

And for the diamond skin in the duelist i'm pretty sure that in "late late game" you won't need it, i mean i am already at max resists without it
I wanted to say thanks, well organized guide, as I started with this for my Duelist but I've no idea what strategy is ahead as I've rolled through late normal and part of cruel like butter with just Melee Splash and Infernal Blow with added fire. Having only 1 phys ring and Meginords is an insane amount of dps right now. I am level 43 with 12 unused skill points, however dps is pretty much fixed on 2k I guess until I get more strength nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info