[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

"
KorgothBG wrote:

You are free to try Grace if you want. But if you do i'd suggest to just link it to a blood magic gem and a reduced mana cost gem. Using Malachai's Simula is... hmm how to say it... well.. let's just say that i'm strongly against it.

i understand that you are against it (it shouldn't really work in the first place) but being in onslaught league i'm going to be using anything i can to my advantage. i understand your concern though.
"
Qraparta wrote:
How are you guys dealing with the constant desync as melee char? I have no problems at all with ranged but melee is just pain. As example huge mob pack, I got RT so can't miss, start spamming my Q (multi+infernal+splash+melee phys) and it just rarely hits the mobs if if I'm right next to the mobs. Then propably 2-5sec later those mobs are nowhere near me.

yes...happens to me a lot. it's the mobs that are desyncing, not you. very annoying.
"We believe - so we're misled, we assume - so we're played, we confide - so we're deceived, we trust - so we're betrayed"
"
silidons wrote:

but being in onslaught league i'm going to be using anything i can to my advantage.

Good point.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
Qraparta wrote:
How are you guys dealing with the constant desync as melee char? I have no problems at all with ranged but melee is just pain. As example huge mob pack, I got RT so can't miss, start spamming my Q (multi+infernal+splash+melee phys) and it just rarely hits the mobs if if I'm right next to the mobs. Then propably 2-5sec later those mobs are nowhere near me.

I dont have any dysnc with my facebreker at all but if i try FP i have a ton of desync so idk what your talking about =/
And another great Video made by thath1guy!. 2 hard rare pier maps. Enjoy!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Added "At 103 Skill Points" i've made some small changes(12% less life; 6% more block - 75% now). I've made these changes because i want eventualy to Minion Instability and try it out with Dominating Blow.

Edit: Added "At 108 skill points(with/without Minion Instability)"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 3, 2013, 8:23:37 AM
Updated the screenshots from my second post.
hey i made a short video (sorry for quality) just showing me clearing catacombs on onslaught mode (i am level 78) using dominating blow with very basic gear. my rings/ammy/boot are not very good at all, the jewelery i alc'd myself.

http://www.twitch.tv/yeahbro91/b/441155054

hopefully i will get some good gear soon and i can show some maps.
"We believe - so we're misled, we assume - so we're played, we confide - so we're deceived, we trust - so we're betrayed"
Last edited by silidons on Aug 5, 2013, 10:11:34 AM
"
silidons wrote:
hey i made a short video (sorry for quality) just showing me clearing catacombs on onslaught mode (i am level 78) using dominating blow with very basic gear. my rings/ammy/boot are not very good at all, the jewelery i alc'd myself.

http://www.twitch.tv/yeahbro91/b/441155054

hopefully i will get some good gear soon and i can show some maps.

Awesome! Thanks you for the video mate and i'm really happy that this build is working out for you!
I've been playing this build a for 2 days(Anarchy - lvl 51) and its pretty fun , i managed to sell a death's oath so i got some currency saved to get a bringer of rain.
I was able to use blood magic early with the life steal of warlords mark.

My current gear is

Spoiler

Now the question is , is the helm good enogh to this build or may i change it? that 20% is around 300 dps right now , may i prioritize resists and life?

Well , thanks a lot for the build , im enjoying it a lot.
sorry if i misspelled something , im not used to write so much in english , since im from argentina.
"
rehash2 wrote:

Now the question is , is the helm good enogh to this build or may i change it? that 20% is around 300 dps right now , may i prioritize resists and life?

Well , thanks a lot for the build , im enjoying it a lot.
sorry if i misspelled something , im not used to write so much in english , since im from argentina.

From my experience you don't need to worry too much about ... well about pretty much every item(except for the facebreakers ofcourse)... untill maps. I'm pretty sure that i was running around with this
Spoiler

just because of the mana leech(well Deidbell wasn't released yet back then)

The Deidbell helm is pretty good until bringer. The damage is nice, the dex is useful, the strenght gives you some life, the armour is very nice. Overall it is a good helm until you get the Bringer. Now if you have some awesome armour + high life + resists helmet then you can switch to that helmet, but if you don't have such an item then don't waste currency on one. I'm really happy to see that i'm able to help someone out with this guide! I wish you luck!

P.S. I'm planing to try and beat the game(piety merci no maps ofcourse) with just facebreakers(maybe a meginord's girdle) + magic(blue) or even with just normal(white) items. So far i'm too lazy to do it.. but someday soon i'll try. So the point is: "Don't worry that much for Items untill maps"

P.S.S. English is not my first language aswell.. so imagine how i did that wall of text on the first page...
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 6, 2013, 8:23:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info