[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

"
Broxxxigar wrote:

thx for responding in detail

only problem for playing this in onslaught is that bringer of rain, extremly hard to get and very expensive

I suppose it is... I must say though that this build is viable even without the Bringer of Rain atleast until maps level 70+ (for example that1guy)
Unfortunately i won't test this build on Hardcore on Onslaught... because of my low fps... frequent fps spikes etc. etc. etc.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Why u take the Block Nodes between Mau and Templer when u could get 2% more Blockchance if u take the one at the top left of Templer and you would get a 10Int node for free?
Please read my posts twice before you answer, you are probably not smart enough to get the meaning of it but hey its still free2play.
Last edited by fLekkZ on Jul 16, 2013, 11:39:35 PM
"
fLekkZ wrote:
Why u take the Block Nodes between Mau and Templer when u could get 2% more Blockchance if u take the one at the top left of Templer and you would get a 10Int node for free?

Well isn't it obvious? I need to get to the Life nodes of the templar and then take the AoE node. Taking those two 2% block chance nodes is the shortest way to them (actulay the 10 dex is the shortest way but you don't need dex or int in that matter... you need block)
If you are talking about the Bulwark cluster it is the next thing to get. And after that i plan to move towards minion instability(taking the 3 life nodes and the chaos resist node before that) because i want to test if it's worth it with Dominating Blow.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jul 17, 2013, 3:46:51 AM
I've just started streaming in twitch.tv... so the channel is http://twitch.tv/korgothbg
feel free to go there and check it out.. i'll try to make some videos using this build. The quality is far from great but thats all i can do.

Ok so i've added some links to videos... im trying to run the same map once using Dominating and once Infernal Blow so you can compare them.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Nov 21, 2015, 10:00:07 AM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
"
Broxxxigar wrote:

thx for responding in detail

only problem for playing this in onslaught is that bringer of rain, extremly hard to get and very expensive

I suppose it is... I must say though that this build is viable even without the Bringer of Rain atleast until maps level 70+ (for example that1guy)
Unfortunately i won't test this build on Hardcore on Onslaught... because of my low fps... frequent fps spikes etc. etc. etc.

I did a couple of 71+ maps so far and the build has been pretty good i am level 80 and i am yet to use the bringer of rain and bm gem and they were a little difficult but not to bad.
Last edited by that1guy on Jul 19, 2013, 5:30:00 AM
Easiest build I have played so far. Thanks for the guide.

I am lvl 71 now with like 16k dps and am just blowin through maps solo. Really fun build and would suggest it to anyone.

Only thing to add is that I run it with warlords mark and picked up 2 endurance nodes.

If you have about 4 gcp to get started with this is a great build. (good facebreakers and a multistrike will cost you about that)
When do you suggest actually using facebreakers? At level 16? Or when you get the sockets, items, etc. to actually complete the build?
I suggest to start using Facebreaker as soon as you can (16 level)... as soon as you put them on you should have around 800 dps. I've tried alot(!) of builds but so far thats the build with the highest dps at level 16!
As for the Warlord's mark + Endurance charges i must say that - yes it is a good way to have life/mana leech with no items and the endurance charges are really nice. I would recommend that combination to anyone. As for me? Well i just don't like to spam curses etc. and i don't really have the need to do so(thats a personal descision).
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jul 24, 2013, 3:33:02 AM
How expensive do you think the rings + boots + amulet would cost all together?
IGN : Meowskies
"
Meowskies wrote:
How expensive do you think the rings + boots + amulet would cost all together?

Check out Q.10
Anyway i'll just say it again. With the trade system in PoE you can get nice items for 1 GCP or for 100 Exalts. But really 3-4 maybe 5 Exalts should be enough for really nice endgame items.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jul 27, 2013, 6:34:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info