[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Ok now i know why elemental reflect mobs trouble you less then me. It's because my amulet gives me 8563 more dps! and thats around 42% more damage(more damage done = more damage reflected)! With an amulet that doesn't add physical damage i have 11807 dps with Infernal Blow... and thats really not enough in high level maps.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jul 5, 2013, 10:17:54 AM
Update info on Infernal Blow and Dominating Blow. Reached level 84. Still searching for a good enough image for the "Passive should be apriciat Tree" ( help would be appreciated). I'll start testing Cyclone today!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
A video by that1guy was added
-
Last edited by GSaiyan on Jun 14, 2017, 7:38:38 PM
Judging by my experience with this build i can assume that it would be viable/playable in Onslaught even without the Bringer of Rain up to maps level 70 (probably no rare maps). If you have a 5-L armour that would be a plus.
I really won't suggest you to use Abyssus. Before buying and using Bringer of Rain i was using Abyssus and a 5-L Astral Plate. It was all good but i was doing only magic(blue) maps and after i've died 4-5 times in lvl 73+ maps i've decided to rerite this character. I've sold almost all my gems but for some reason i've just changed my mind bought Bringer of Rain and i'm telling you its ALOT better than Abyssus. Even my damage was more due to the 7-L that the Bringer of Rain gives you, mmy life was more, i was able to respec some block nodes due to the block that the Bringer gives... i was so glad of the results and i've started to play with my HeadSmahser exclusively.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jul 12, 2013, 12:26:42 AM
Probably i'll be able to stream and make some videos...
in theory this should be viable in onslaught... really happy to see this, i think i'm gonna try it

one thing though, about that q spamming for end. charges, 10% on bringer with your 70+ block, I honestly think you should take oak reward and grab at least that +1 endurance near duelist (1 skill point only)... on HC leagues i would adopt skill tree a little and take that end charge near templar tree too

Your are melee you "eat all the shit maps give u" - when you are geting hit by alot of mobs you get endurance charges (with this high block chance i think the rate will be very fast - this probably should be tested to see how would it work), best part is that with this mechanic you can cover your resists if needed and on map with elemental weaknes endurance will cove at least 50%

This is only my theory, I would love your input because it is possible that 10% chance to get endurance charge is just to little to count on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
"
Broxxxigar wrote:
in theory this should be viable in onslaught... really happy to see this, i think i'm gonna try it

one thing though, about that q spamming for end. charges, 10% on bringer with your 70+ block, I honestly think you should take oak reward and grab at least that +1 endurance near duelist (1 skill point only)... on HC leagues i would adopt skill tree a little and take that end charge near templar tree too

Your are melee you "eat all the shit maps give u" - when you are geting hit by alot of mobs you get endurance charges (with this high block chance i think the rate will be very fast - this probably should be tested to see how would it work), best part is that with this mechanic you can cover your resists if needed and on map with elemental weaknes endurance will cove at least 50%

This is only my theory, I would love your input because it is possible that 10% chance to get endurance charge is just to little to count on

Check Supernico's Onslaught guide to Dominating Blow Marauder (with 2h weapon or Facebreaker). You'll see that your theory has been tested already!
I find the 10% chance to get an endurance charge from the Bringer of Rain simply not enough to sustain your charges. I rarely even get to 3 charges. Now as i've said already(somewhere in the thread) i play exclusively solo and maybe in party you'll take more hits because you can't kill fast enough and you'll get more charges. I will test this (i like to test everything!) I've done really small amount of maps in party (15-20) so when i have more data i'll post it.
Now this is just a guess but i think that you could get more endurance charges if you are using Infernal Blow. Because with Dominating Blow your minions take most of the hits and damage.I use Dominating Blow in party... maybe thats the reason why i can't get enough hits->charges.
"
KorgothBG wrote:
I find the 10% chance to get an endurance charge from the Bringer of Rain simply not enough to sustain your charges. I rarely even get to 3 charges. Now as i've said already(somewhere in the thread) i play exclusively solo and maybe in party you'll take more hits because you can't kill fast enough and you'll get more charges. I will test this (i like to test everything!) I've done really small amount of maps in party (15-20) so when i have more data i'll post it.
Now this is just a guess but i think that you could get more endurance charges if you are using Infernal Blow. Because with Dominating Blow your minions take most of the hits and damage.I use Dominating Blow in party... maybe thats the reason why i can't get enough hits->charges.

thx for responding in detail

only problem for playing this in onslaught is that bringer of rain, extremly hard to get and very expensive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info