[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Well Thaelyn you've got it right. Lioneye's remorse is a must have shield for this build because of the very high armour and life value, the 33% block is actualy very good too(don't compare it to crest of Perandus .. it has insane block chance)
Another plus is that the Lioneye is very very cheap... you can get one for 1 gcp or even less
I'm yet to see a better armour shield.. there are some rare ones but they cost so much... it's just not worth it.

Now about the Crest of Perandus. Believe me or not but this is one of my favourite items in PoE. It's so powerful and it requires only level 8! If you ask me it's a must have for every low level character(that uses shield ofcourse). I've been runing around with the Crest of Perandus until level 70 when i was able to wear the Lioneye's Remorse.

P.S. An interesting fact: My Lioneye's Remorse is the first one in the standart league as far as i know. I've bought it for 27 GCPs! Thats alot of currency now but back then 27 GCPs were 5+ Exalts!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Well Thaelyn you've got it right. Lioneye's remorse is a must have shield for this build because of the very high armour and life value, the 33% block is actualy very good too(don't compare it to crest of Perandus .. it has insane block chance)
Another plus is that the Lioneye is very very cheap... you can get one for 1 gcp or even less
I'm yet to see a better armour shield.. there are some rare ones but they cost so much... it's just not worth it.

Now about the Crest of Perandus. Believe me or not but this is one of my favourite items in PoE. It's so powerful and it requires only level 8! If you ask me it's a must have for every low level character(that uses shield ofcourse). I've been runing around with the Crest of Perandus until level 70 when i was able to wear the Lioneye's Remorse.

P.S. An interesting fact: My Lioneye's Remorse is the first one in the standart league as far as i know. I've bought it for 27 GCPs! Thats alot of currency now but back then 27 GCPs were 5+ Exalts!

Yes, Crest of Pandarius is a really nice Shield.
hey dude,

first of all thanks for this great guide. i found a bringer of rain so i decided to check it out and it works perfect for me. i have one question. maybe its stupid i dont know (im pretty new), but when i remove the "melee phys. damage" support gem, i see no difference in the dps on infernal blow. i think i simple dont get sth but i rly have to know what xD. thank you and keep on doing great stuff like this guide.

Simon
"
siMoK wrote:
hey dude,

first of all thanks for this great guide. i found a bringer of rain so i decided to check it out and it works perfect for me. i have one question. maybe its stupid i dont know (im pretty new), but when i remove the "melee phys. damage" support gem, i see no difference in the dps on infernal blow. i think i simple dont get sth but i rly have to know what xD. thank you and keep on doing great stuff like this guide.

Simon

Hey,

i hope i undertand your question but read the description from your bringer it says
"Gems in this item are Supported by level 18 Melee Physical Damage" so you cant put another melee physical gem in.

this is my bringer of rain u have to use my gems in the endgame there is no way around it except for infernal blow or dom. blow..
Last edited by ultron1337 on Aug 28, 2013, 2:25:11 AM
What Ultron1337 said :)

The Melee Physical Damage support gem is good to use on a a 4-linked item(helm/chest/boots etc) BEFORE you can use the Bringer of Rain.

P.S. I've kind of guessed why you've put Melee Physical Damage support gem into the Bringer and i've edited my first post to prevent such a confusion from now on
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 28, 2013, 3:53:27 AM
oh ok, thank u very much for the fast answers
I know it is a bit offtopic but heres my problem. I dont like the new BoR Style so i want a new Head layout (microtrans.) anybody know what is the best layout to hide BoR or maybe someone have Screenshots? is the blood splatter effect still on when i have a new head model?
I'm pretty sure that when you use a microtransaction wich changes your headgear style thing like the blood splatter effect won't stay. Not that you have many options to completly change your headgear - Demon King Horns ( Wich is dead ugly ) ; Iron Maide ( wich is ..not in place for this build imo ) and the new skull hood ( havn't seen it enough times so i really can't tell). As for the effects added to the headgear... idk... they don't change the look that much( I'm using bent horns) but with such effects you'll keep the blood splatter effect.

thanks for your opinion Korgoth my favorite is the new skull hood bit it is quite expensive ..
Thanks for the guide. This build is very fun to play ;)
IGN: Rosalind_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info