[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

I think this shield isn't so bad if using the bringer of rain. Will get a decent boost of evasion with those two items.

Looks very much alike this one.
Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 6, 2014, 3:46:38 PM
It does .. the problem is that it requires level 63 instead of level 8 :D
Less block, less leech, no resists, slightly more life, more evasion.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"

I also just noticed the 159 dex requirement. Didn't see that earlier. A bit too steep.
Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 6, 2014, 4:02:57 PM
This build is quite cheap to pull off now. Atleast on rampage league.

bought for 1 chaos
bought for 1 chaos
found. but is a 1 chaos item.
bought for 1 chaos
bought for 3 chaos
bought for 3 alts
found this. gonna craft some res on it. looks like it's a 1 chaos item too anyway.

Only need another ring and a chest now. There are plenty of cheap 5 links for sale for 4-5 chaos. All the gems needed are quest rewards. Except some like infernal blow lol.

The hardest part is definitely finding decent jewelry (2x rings and amulet) that has both life and mana leech, +life, res and good flat physical damage. Very very hard.
I think this is the spot to give up certain stats like life you can get cheaper elsewhere.

On my standard league facebreaker i have like 6200 life and i don't even have life on my jewelry so it's definitely just luxury to get that stat there.

I wanna avoid using blood magic gem. i'd have to drop melee physical or faster attacks or something (i cannot afford a 6l yet) it's not worth it. it's why i got a cheap mana leech ring. for life leech if i cannot find a life leech ring i will have to spend 2 points for the 1% life leech passive. not too bad but perhaps avoidable with a little luck.

/rampage report over and out =)
Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 6, 2014, 4:23:09 PM
If you choose Vorici as your master, I recommend taking off the jewelry and switching to normal attack, especially when doing low lvl quests.

As for Vagan - drop melee splash and put in added fire damage. Need2 nuke the bastard.

The rest of the masters are pretty straight-forward... Nuke with aoe :)
Last edited by zgryzolec on Sep 7, 2014, 2:25:53 AM
Hey, thanks for this awesome guide !

I leveled up a nice facebreaker marauder to lvl 80 and here is my items now:
Spoiler

I am thinking about some upgrades and i was wondering if i should drop lightning coil to get a cheap 5l chest + lioneye's remorse. I only have 75% lightning res so lightning coil is not that worth right ? And i can't get lioneye's remorse while having a lightning coil, so it will be two birds with one stone... i guess ?

Afterwards i'll try to get get rid of blood magic gem with some manaleech and finally get a 6L !
Yes with just 75% lightning res it's not worth it at all. Get a 5L chest + Lioneye's Remorse asap.

Btw putting Physical Damage on a shield is a pretty awesome thing and makes it possible to create some crazy rare shields.. although it's can roll only a low value.. but still! Theoretically you can get a high armour + life + block + resists + phys dmg shield.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Sep 8, 2014, 2:07:10 PM
Hey guys!
Just wanted to share with you my new thread
Farming Masters - a thread about the popular farming places!

It's a small thread when i try to compare and comment the most popular Farming spots for Masters. I hope you like it and most of all - find it helpful!
Last edited by KorgothBG on Sep 8, 2014, 9:18:48 PM
Good job on the guide, Korgoth. You are truly a scholar.
Hey guys!
Just wanted to say thank you for the kind words and support ^^
Also i'll be back on leveling up my character who uses this build once i get my Tora to level 8 ... just another 600k reputation!

Oh and check out my hideout ^^
Ruins in the Forest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info