[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

I've been trying this build on Beyond league and liked it alot so far. But now I'm wondering about what to do once I reach mid 60ish. Should I go for BoR or the combo of lightning coil and abyssus?
Well you are playing in a HC league ... so i'd say go for BoR. Unfortunately after the removal of a lot of the +X% max resists lightning coil is not that useful anymore ( tho it still helps ). With the right gear you'll still do enough damage to clear everything fast.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Oh sorry KorgothBG again confusing. I though you took the screen in Merciliess x)

Just an other question. I use Infernal Blow without Blood Magic, the node Mana Flows is so useful ? Or a ring with 2% physical attack damage leeched as mana can handle 5 support gem ??

Thanks a lot :)
Last edited by MeTeC on Sep 2, 2014, 5:55:28 PM
If you want to cast with the mana the Mana Flows is very useful. But you can try without it and see how it goes then take it if you need it :)
In any case - mana leech is a must if you want to cast without a Blood Magic support gem.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
So I started using dominating blow with one of my marauders, who was built for 2 handed heavy strike, and liked it alot. I decided to follow this guide with a new marauder using dominating blow. I don't have lioneye's shield and haven't found a good rare so I'm using

I just hit level 62 and kicked some serious anus in a level 66 dunes map with devourerers in it. Get a few of those on your side and they're not so bad.

Hello, im using infernal blow and only have 1,6 attk second and you have 4,8 how i can get more attk speed?
"
dioscobra1 wrote:
Hello, im using infernal blow and only have 1,6 attk second and you have 4,8 how i can get more attk speed?

faster attacks ? multi strike ?
The gems on your Facebreaker is just for fun or they are useful for the TP ? x)
Last edited by MeTeC on Sep 3, 2014, 6:48:08 PM
Thank you for posting this awesome guide!

Do you have any suggestions what is the best way to stack IIR with this build and which value is fine without sacrificing too much defence, dps? I'm playing IB mara at Rampage and I wanna do at least 72 lvl maps with some nice IIR on character.
@MeTeC

The gems are there for leveling purpose.. but actually enhance is useful for the Portal gem :P

@TLAmk2
Well you can't really get a lot of IIR/IIQ with this build because so many gear slots are "reserved". What you can actually do is to use a IIR gem instead of a support gem, you'll lose some DPS but with good gear it's not that bad. You can also use a different skill to cull bosses ( i.e. "Frenzy/IB/DB + IIR + IIQ + Culling Strike" ) . Put the gems in your gloves/boots/helmet and use the attack when the boss is ready to be culled :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info