[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

"
kifli wrote:
"
xDirtyWorkZ wrote:
Is this build still viable? Since I don't want to spend too much on this char (it's for my brother who just started and I dont have a lot myself) I was thinking of keeping crest of perandus shield for now, till he's rich enough to buy a lioneye's remorse himself.

He was planning on using infernal blow.

so far works really well for me. I just reached lvl 70 today and cold aford all uniques whit out big problem (no super cool maxed ones but...) and it is the only char I am using in rampage right now.

stuff:
Spoiler

Yeah just searched for some items and already bought lioneye's and abyssus for 4 chaos, that shit is like supercheap now.
Well is it vialbe ... hmm ... i'll just tell you this - leveled up from level 85 to level 91 in 4 days.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Sep 1, 2014, 3:04:13 PM
Wich master's i have to take to my hideout?
Well it's up yo you ... you can always dismiss them later . And after all the hideout is for every character in your account not just this one ... there's no telling what you need . Although you really want Zana.. that's for sure.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Colors or stat requirements shouldn't be reason anymore to not use certain gems. Like conc effect. Masters can easily give you the colors you need and really.. Chromes are dirt cheap.

Also is it really that hard to search poe.xyz for some extra 16 int on a couple of pieces. You don't need to sacrifice any points in the tree at all to get those extra stats. I've always managed and i'm by no means rich. Also you pick up some int in the tree anyway so you shouldn't have to get too much int or anything. I would never do Cyclone personally without conc effect. Any more multiplier > I need.

That said, thanks a lot for your contribution to the POE community. Great guide for people looking for info on facebreakers and builds.
Last edited by Vandenreich on Sep 1, 2014, 5:25:01 PM
I would say this build is still very viable. currently the only map I have a lot of problems with is the 78 palace map, and I can handle most mods unless the get combined with others. such as I can handle X% lowered res's, but not if its mixed with deals X% addition dmg as (ele). stuff like that I cant handle easily but when mixed with the tame mods im fine. currently have my setup as a marauder and running straight to the duelist tree and then picking up the essentials. im sitting at 82 and waiting till 85 to try atziri again. and again thank you for this build
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
Supposedly Vagan can craft up to 400% unarmed phys (according to poe wiki) doesn't list what item but I assume belts. Opinion?
It won't be belts i'm 99% certain. It's gloves. And it is no good.
You have so much elementals resistances, why spent passive points in resistance if you can handle with your stuff and spent the passive points in armor or DPS ??
I have just enough resistances nodes to cap them( if you are talking about me ^^ ). I really want to get rid of the Diamond skin so i can free 2 passive skill points .. but without it my fire resistance would be at 69%.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info