0.11.0f, Race Season Three and next week's 0.11.1 patch

"
Chris wrote:
I was pleased to see a bug fix for Heavy Strike (it shouldn't be able to knock monsters into walls)

was about time
from 0.10.0 patch notes: "Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list." xD
Fantastic news; looking forward to Season Three. Great screenshot, too.

Thanks as always for the update, Chris...keep up the great work!
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
So all these screenshots with new locations are just teases for races? Well color me disappointed.

If it really is an "endless dungeon" scenario, then please, please put it in as an alternative to maps. Why make race-only stuff, when you can easily add the content to regular leagues? I mean most of the work is already done anyway.
OMG, you removed the world panel!!
"
hafje wrote:
OMG, you removed the world panel!!

Nice catch, that pretty much confirms endless dungeon.
"
hostilis wrote:
Is the rolling attack of golems the same as rhoa charges?

The golems attack can already be evaded.
IGN: GojoMojo
Thank god for the heavy strike fix! I had to look at a divine orb in the middle of the water @ Merveils lair :(
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
"
Chris wrote:
The new race unique, Demigod's Stride, is going to be given out in much lower quantities than Demigod's Triumph was.

So now no one but the NoLifers have a chance of getting these? :-(
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Season 3 incoming wohoho :)
"
Shield Charge (including Rhoa charges) can now be evaded.

Nerf nerf nerf... all I see in this game now. What's next, Perpetus can only throw 1 bear trap? I'm seriously concerned about where the game is heading, if it keeps getting dumbed down like this. Casuals are going to keep complaining that they can't beat content, GGG will fold on issues and then we're left with another ARPG clone game that people forget about and move on from.

Excited for the new race season though.
Last edited by dandan88 on Jun 20, 2013, 5:35:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info