0.11.0f, Race Season Three and next week's 0.11.1 patch

great,some more races ... strange there's not a new league too!
I so much look forward to abandon my characters and start from scratch every second of my life.
Like having breakfast 10 times a day to prepare the best breakfast of all and eat it always faster too!
meh
Last edited by fraz81 on Jun 20, 2013, 3:23:11 AM
Sounds good, already looking forward to some new Racing in Season 3 ...
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
mmm all those demigod pieces... perhaps one day if you get them all you'll get some special bonus and it will be the first item set :P
"
fraz81 wrote:
I so much look forward to abandon my characters and start from scratch every second of my life.
Like having breakfast 10 times a day to prepare the best breakfast of all and eat it always faster too!
meh

You have missed the entire point of the game then. It isn't about having loot or a having a powerful character, it is about finding loot and creating a powerful character. Actually playing the game is the fun part, not being uber powerful with nothing left to do.

If everyone who cheated with RMT realized this, there wouldn't be a problem. People who use RMT in this game aren't just screwing over the economy for everyone else, they are ruining the experience for themselves.

TL;DR: It's about the journey, not the destination.
Bullshit, you get the game for free.

-Qarl
I'm never tired to say this... But Nice JOB guys.
And Thanks for the improves our game :P
ING @Wost ONS shop: thread/439416
Nice patch :-)
If Heavy Strike's knockback bug is fixed, does that mean Leap Slam and Sweep's knockback bugs are fixed too?
"
DaveSW wrote:
"
fraz81 wrote:
meh

You have missed the entire point of the game then. It isn't about having loot or a having a powerful character, it is about finding loot and creating a powerful character. Actually playing the game is the fun part, not being uber powerful with nothing left to do.

If everyone who cheated with RMT realized this, there wouldn't be a problem. People who use RMT in this game aren't just screwing over the economy for everyone else, they are ruining the experience for themselves.

TL;DR: It's about the journey, not the destination.

So now the fact i already have 15 characters over level 70 i dont wanna leave behind is i don't enjoy the journey or i rmt .-.. btw im all self found .
That's awesome, great job!

Will there be some option to choose a parent league for races? I do like levelling new characters in races, but with the new leagues, it would be nice if we had the option of transferring characters to onslaught/anarchy instead of to standard/hardcore.
Onslaught IGN: BallerinaKex
omggggggggggggggg endless dungeon chris just slap my children, its ok theyll be fine
@slangDontStop

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info