0.11.0f, Race Season Three and next week's 0.11.1 patch

Race Season Three will probably start on Saturday June 29, New Zealand time. We'll be posting information about it early next week. We've taken a lot of feedback into account when designing this season, so it's pretty different. The new race unique, Demigod's Stride (concept art here), is going to be given out in much lower quantities than Demigod's Triumph was. I'm really looking forward to sharing more information about the new races.

We expect to deploy 0.11.1 to Alpha today (it's still coming to Beta around the middle of next week). I was pleased to see a bug fix for Heavy Strike (it shouldn't be able to knock monsters into walls) and that Shield Charge (including Rhoa charges) can now be evaded.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jun 20, 2013, 3:31:17 AM
I can confirm that Race Season Three contains a dungeon, but it's not unlimited. Let's save the exact details for a few more days :-)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Huaojozu wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
I can confirm that Race Season Three contains a dungeon, but it's not unlimited. Let's save the exact details for a few more days :-)

Can you confirm or deny whether this "dungeon" will make its way into the regular leagues, either as end-game content or as A3X area?

We're certainly looking into ways to offer experience progression in parallel to the Map end-game, though that's not directly related to what we're trying with Race Season Three. I would also personally hope it'd be earlier than when we're deploying Act3X.
"
The hole picture is from one of the challenge leagues, while the chests aren't. This new picture also lacks the map button, which probably means that this isn't the same league as whatever the chests were. Lack of map also makes me think this is a sort of infinite dungeon race.

That's very observant, but the early screenshots were taken before the client was properly displaying the buttons for this type of league. The later one (missing two) is correct.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info