0.11.0f, Race Season Three and next week's 0.11.1 patch

Nice, keep up the good work guys ^ ^
"
and that Shield Charge (including Rhoa charges) can now be evaded.

I was going to comment on the other stuff, but this one is the best!
"
Stroggoz wrote:
Fuck yeah Endless Dungeons races!!!!!! First to reach Dungeon lvl100 wins. Every 25th level has a boss. Calling it!

I really hope you're right on this one! This would be so much fun
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
"
Shield Charge (including Rhoa charges) can now be evaded

Hmm, this will include Act3 shield chargers as well, yes?

Also, I'm looking forward to playing a race that isn't just starting Act1 over and over again, hopefully.
IGN: Sudoku
Last edited by soundee on Jun 20, 2013, 2:07:33 AM
Bringeth it on .. i'm going through race withdrawls :/
BLAMT!
I like how that Shadow in that picture is staring at the pile of bones instead of the huge pile of loot...
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
"
KenshiD wrote:
"
and that Shield Charge (including Rhoa charges) can now be evaded.

I was going to comment on the other stuff, but this one is the best!

This one is by far the best. Rhoas and other charging enemies are #1 reason why Evasion sucks in PoE :)

Last edited by Torin on Jun 20, 2013, 2:13:07 AM
Love the heavy strike fix. This gets me thinking i was using a leap slam duelist in one of the 3 hour races ended up getting in top 20 of my class but thats beside the point. I was fighting Fidelitas i pulled him back towards the narrow area with the metal fence near my town portal and was leap slamming him when suddenly he got stuck in the fence and i couldnt kill him not sure if this has been fixed since or if it is know.
when will we find out stats of the new reward? :D
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽_▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
"
Stroggoz wrote:
Fuck yeah Endless Dungeons races!!!!!! First to reach Dungeon lvl100 wins. Every 25th level has a boss. Calling it!

I would guess every 5th or 10th level they have a boss room. But I agree an abyss type of race to see who can get the furthest would be awesome!
"why kaom still in game?" - crazytrain411
"cos noone kill him yet" - Rhys

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/page/2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info