0.11.0f, Race Season Three and next week's 0.11.1 patch

Random stairs (holes) in random levels with epic bosses and loot? Endless dungeon race? I'm gonna love that!
ingame: FeelLuckyPunk standard
So the player skill Shield Charge can be evaded too?
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Is the rolling attack of golems the same as rhoa charges?
"
hostilis wrote:
Is the rolling attack of golems the same as rhoa charges?
If I remember correctly, that charge counts as "Whirling Blades", which was already evadable.
Alteration Orb Union Local #7
I'll smash your nose with 20 Alterations before I'll sell them for 1 lousy Chaos. 16:1. No questions.
"
Chris wrote:
Race Season Three will probably start on Saturday June 28, New Zealand time.

?? Curious about your timeshift, in europe is the 28th already on friday... ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
I wasnt expecting much when i opened this thread you know just the starting day of s3 and some minor bug fixes but damn some huge stuff here...Rhoa+shield charge can now be evaded that is massive nows the time to try a build ive been working on for awhile.

That screenshot just wow, how does such a small team come up with all this stuff. So looking forward to really getting into the races this season.
What's with the nerf to shield charge? It was already a pretty underutilized skill, right? Dont get me wrong, I'm glad that evasion is slightly less gimped.
IGN: Iolar
That was pretty much the last thing that prevented me to build full evasion :O
alpha players really get only 1 week to test a new big patch? wow, always thought you tested important patches longer.
"
BRavich wrote:
What's with the nerf to shield charge? It was already a pretty underutilized skill, right? Dont get me wrong, I'm glad that evasion is slightly less gimped.

This.

IF it effects the player skill its going to have to be re balanced.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right!" Henry Ford

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info