0.11.0f, Race Season Three and next week's 0.11.1 patch

"
dandan88 wrote:
Nerf nerf nerf... all I see in this game now. What's next, Perpetus can only throw 1 bear trap? I'm seriously concerned about where the game is heading, if it keeps getting dumbed down like this. Casuals are going to keep complaining that they can't beat content, GGG will fold on issues and then we're left with another ARPG clone game that people forget about and move on from.

Excited for the new race season though.

A totally random post you could have been written everywhere, still not making much sense.. where do you see nerf here everywhere?
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
Last edited by Moeeom123 on Jun 20, 2013, 5:02:12 AM
"
Huaojozu wrote:
So all these screenshots with new locations are just teases for races? Well color me disappointed.

If it really is an "endless dungeon" scenario, then please, please put it in as an alternative to maps. Why make race-only stuff, when you can easily add the content to regular leagues? I mean most of the work is already done anyway.

Maybe they will, if the community demands for me (I would be the first to demand for it too).

Anyway, races is the right place to test this new concept because races are just short temporary event. Once they solved everything, balance stuff out, then perhaps they can implement in permanent league.
"
Moeeom123 wrote:
"
dandan88 wrote:
Nerf nerf nerf... all I see in this game now. What's next, Perpetus can only throw 1 bear trap? I'm seriously concerned about where the game is heading, if it keeps getting dumbed down like this. Casuals are going to keep complaining that they can't beat content, GGG will fold on issues and then we're left with another ARPG clone game that people forget about and move on from.

A totally random post you could have been written everywhere, still not making much sense.. where do you see nerf here everywhere?

Hmmmm...

Maybe: "fixed a crash related to the Searing Bond totem." is considered a nerf?
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
The new race unique, Demigod's Stride, is going to be given out in much lower quantities than Demigod's Triumph was.

So now no one but the NoLifers have a chance of getting these? :-(

I will never understand this point of view, it is a race, therefore a competition, do you expect it to not be competitive? Do people really expect to win a race with little to no practice or without any real effort? It would be like me showing up to a marathon with zero training, collapsing in exhaustion 15 minutes in, and being upset that I get no trophy because all the "nolife" winners actually trained for it.

If there was no competition for the demigod's, it might as well be a daily random drawing, that sounds exciting right? -_-
"
Hornet85 wrote:
Anyway, races is the right place to test this new concept because races are just short temporary event. Once they solved everything, balance stuff out, then perhaps they can implement in permanent league.

I thought the "right" place to test this is Alpha.
"
OldeSchool wrote:
"
Moeeom123 wrote:
"
dandan88 wrote:

Hmmmm...

Maybe: "fixed a crash related to the Searing Bond totem." is considered a nerf?

Nice one :)
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
Chris plz give us unlimited dungeon for characters from other leagues

GG as always GGG
IGN:Shiirl
Exile from d3
Last edited by grond on Jun 20, 2013, 6:38:50 AM
"
Huaojozu wrote:
"
Hornet85 wrote:

I thought the "right" place to test this is Alpha.

To a point, but Alpha testers aren't necessarily the game's best players. Handing new content to a large group of elite players will quickly expose potential exploits, bugs and severely OP or UP skills...while simultaneously testing the servers' ability to handle the new environment under a heavy user load. IMO, a couple of races can tell you more than weeks of Alpha testing insofar as game balance.

I think that you have to do both if you want to do it right.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
"
Prpnnightmare wrote:
"
Stroggoz wrote:
Fuck yeah Endless Dungeons races!!!!!! First to reach Dungeon lvl100 wins. Every 25th level has a boss. Calling it!

I really hope you're right on this one! This would be so much fun

Oh yes this +1 ;D
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
"
Moeeom123 wrote:

Was referring to the Rhoa/Shield Charger's getting nerfed so you can evade them now. Added it to my original post. Previous examples of folding/changing their stance on issues: FFA Loot, Brutus/Kole, now Rhoas.
Last edited by dandan88 on Jun 20, 2013, 6:21:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info