Open Beta Supporter Packs

"

Like anything stated as exclusive in the supporter packs, I should think they're totally limited to the supporter pack associated.

This is why dual-wielding is an issue, but I've mentioned it to Chris and they are contemplating options to allow OB Supporters to dual-wield their effects.

and of course Charan goes for the crazy expensive pack :)
you crazy so-and-so
It would be nice to see an optional, build your own Supporter Pack. I'd leave off the shirt (already have one) stickers, extra 50 points and then pick up a second weapon effect. Anyhow, great game GGG!
Am I right to assume these will be available for the entirety of open beta until the day before official launch?

If so, I'll definitely be buying one after doing a bit of saving
[quote="Ludvator"]yes GGG fix lightspeed or i quit[/quote]
"
skinnay wrote:
Am I right to assume these will be available for the entirety of open beta until the day before official launch?

If so, I'll definitely be buying one after doing a bit of saving

As stated in the first post -
"
These packs are for sale until Open Beta ends (October).
*Now with added Kiwi*
(His name is Colin)
"

This is why dual-wielding is an issue, but I've mentioned it to Chris and they are contemplating options to allow OB Supporters to dual-wield their effects.

I bought an additional regal pack so that my alt can rock one of the new weapon effects as well...
Strength and Honor,
Phatboi
Last edited by xstylenx on Jun 8, 2013, 11:10:24 AM
In a few days we'll have support for upgrading "Point Packs" to these new packs.

what exactly does this mean?
IGN: @Kalotopinz /// @RabbitsAsid
I'm actually looking forward to the stickers the most out of the shipped goods, they are going right onto my laptop!!
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
Kalotopinz wrote:
In a few days we'll have support for upgrading "Point Packs" to these new packs.

what exactly does this mean?

There are some people who are unhappy they have put in money to the game in the last 4 months and now supporter packs are out. So GGG is working to TRY to come up with a way to measure the difference in points vs the packs people purchased and kind of trade the difference to a supporter pack - if they want to.

This may not be possible to do because of the complicated trade off in points that people won't understand and as with the CB to OB stash tab offer to people - this will give them SOOOO much extra work but their customer service is about the people, not about how much work they are going to give themselves in the process.

Absolutely unbelievable really. GGG has the BEST customer service in the world.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on Jun 8, 2013, 12:33:18 PM
ah well i wouldnt have complained one bit actually lol, but i have spent 115 i believe all together on the point packs so hey if that means i can like get a weapon affect from the regal or divine that would be great, all the other stuff i dont really care about..

still not sure if i understand it completely, but yea if thats what it means that would be sweet. thanks for answering!
IGN: @Kalotopinz /// @RabbitsAsid
Damn these support packs are f****** awesome.
I will buy one for sure, but for now i need my money.
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info