Open Beta Supporter Packs

"
Banner wrote:
How about an All-Digital Tier?
I'm interested in the Digital stuff (though I wouldn't mind the keychain to top it off!), because the posters and t-shirt are not that important to me.
Chris, can you make it happen ? :-)

email support!
They can likely work something out with you.
Ign: Elestrasza(Anarchy)/YoloSparkler(Standard)
Last edited by Elestrasza on Jun 9, 2013, 2:54:05 PM
I am thinking of buying an Exalted pack, but if i only had the option to get the weapon effect on my dual wielder that would make my decision pretty easy. Other than that, excellent stuff GGG!
Guild Master of <Limit Horizon>
IGN: Atmotion
Stream: www.twitch.tv/atmotion
"
I am thinking of buying an Exalted pack, but if i only had the option to get the weapon effect on my dual wielder that would make my decision pretty easy. Other than that, excellent stuff GGG!

2nd that ..i purchased the exalted pack but definitely interested in another effect as i Dual wield with my toons.

Also like the idea of a digital only pack!
"
Chris wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
Chris;

Ruler of Wraeclast Pack only grants 11000 points, same as the Eternal Pack. I think you're missing a 0.

We have given it the contents of the Eternal Pack but haven't included any extra points because custom monster creation is massively expensive (far more so than the $12,500 covers).

Does [the part I've bolded] mean that the Ruler of Wraeclast Pack is a negative financial deal for you guys?
Please find a way to account-link character names:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409346
"
InvisibleCat wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
Chris;

Ruler of Wraeclast Pack only grants 11000 points, same as the Eternal Pack. I think you're missing a 0.

We have given it the contents of the Eternal Pack but haven't included any extra points because custom monster creation is massively expensive (far more so than the $12,500 covers).

Does [the part I've bolded] mean that the Ruler of Wraeclast Pack is a negative financial deal for you guys?

It definitely helps toward funding the development of a new monster. Taking input and ideas directly from the supporter slows the development (the back and forth). But I can't imagine $12.5k being a negative financial deal. New monsters will be needed as game development continues either way... at least this way some of that development cost is covered.

Ok, enough rambling from me; I'm sure Chris will reply with an official answer.
"It's a harsh, difficult world. You have to be prepared for it. We're not babying the players."
- Chris Wilson - Producer, Lead Designer @ Grinding Gear Games
"
Chameleon wrote:
The way things are going now I can see a Full Release Supporter Pack something like this

Dominus Pack
$150,000 USD
Design a whole side area from the ground up!

If i had a few millions i would totally pay for that. :)
nice
Thanks for the new supporter packs: even if I already spent some money during pre-open beta, I decided to shell out some more because of your amazing dedication to this project. So, between the unspent points and the ones I just acquired, I'm now at 1735...Time to go on a shopping spree :)
Grabbed mine as well; Wanted to get just the digital parts of the Ruler pack, but alas, support says they cannot do custom pack right now. So i settled for the Exalted pack for now.
Playing a dual-wielding swordsman of some kind.
In game name is Kaosu and/or ChaosBlade.
im divine guys
[quote="Ludvator"]yes GGG fix lightspeed or i quit[/quote]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info