Open Beta Supporter Packs

Cool.
"
enigma1406 wrote:
Hi Chris, thanks for adding the "upgrade" option. I can't seem to get it to work across multiple point packs however. For example, if I have a $50 point pack and $20 point pack and want to upgrade to the $110 open beta pack, how do I get it set up so I can pay just the $40 difference?
I submitted the same question to support and here is the response, so I guess we need to wait for an announcement:

Hi there,

Thank you for your generous support!

We are looking into a way to have previous open beta micro-transaction purchases count towards an open beta supporter pack. There should be an announcement on this within the next week.

Kind regards,
All in all it should be fair to get some Options for People that have some of their Microtransaction-Points left, but it really should not be a Wave of individuell Deals with People already having spent all the Points Weeks ago ... the Guys really should have other Things to do & Everyone should think about supporting again even if he/she already had thrown some Money in here.

If there is a Point were You should not fight for every Dollar, I would say it is here with PoE & GGG :)

Greetings,
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
I wonder with the 'Ruler of Wraeclast Pack'

For 12.5k would we get to create a Penis Monster? And have that as a pet?

I mean seriously who would want to be attacked by a massive penis monster. Which would make it all that more shocking for it to happen :)

I love the supporter packs idea, and if I had the 12.5k spare i would even consider the ruler pack, but only if the penis monster was allowed.

take care
Will the Digital Extended Music Album feature any newly created songs (Made after the sale of the Extended version) or will we need to purchase a Super Duper Ultra Mega Deluxe Platinum Plated, Gold Encrusted, Diamond Rimmed version of the sound track once it leaves open beta to obtain newly released songs?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will changing the visibility of my "Open Beta Supporter Status" have an effect on GGG's views of my posts or only regular users views of my posts? I mean if I lower it from Regal Supporter to Open beta Supporter, will the devs still see me as a Regal Supporter next to my posts?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Jun 9, 2013, 7:13:58 AM
"
"
wakko wrote:
Will the weapon effects be available for purchase on the store later? Or will the be totally exclusive to the packs, with no other way to get them in the future?

Like anything stated as exclusive in the supporter packs, I should think they're totally limited to the supporter pack associated.

This is why dual-wielding is an issue, but I've mentioned it to Chris and they are contemplating options to allow OB Supporters to dual-wield their effects.

I hope weapon effects issue with dual-wielding will be resolved. I don't think people are going to buy 2 packs to get effect twice anyway.

I would prefer applying effects on characters instead of items. It sucks that you have to retrieve effect and then apply it again on new item...
Might be worth while sticking in a little vendor somewhere for Event/Promotion/Supporter items. Maybe normal shop items too, just have them unlock when you purchase/unlock them and be purchasable for a scroll of wisdom or something. Then people wouldn't even have to contact support if an item goes missing, probably wouldn't be too hard to refund people with multiple of the same effect/pet.

Plus it solves the whole dual wield issue. (And having to search through pages of stash if you switch gear and don't take off the effect) Seems like it would be a little cleaner then having an entire separate cash-stash like we do now, you could even put the vendor interface on that button.
Last edited by jerot on Jun 9, 2013, 5:49:01 AM
hmm so the upgrade is kinda not worth it..since for the exalted pack you won't get the "skill tree poster"! but gonna support you either way ;)

Beta Member Since 2010
Hmm,
well I see the big problem for everyone now with these upgrades is alot of us bought multiple point packs, as in my case i have I think 8 transactions for $120 all together...

Im going to throw this out there, and I dont know how it would be done, but I think there should be an option for anyone that has spent enough money for the packs to be able to chose just the digital stuff from the packs, that way you dont lose merchandise from giving stuff away, OR you could give an those people to upgrade to the next highest pack, or just a flat fee for just the digital stuff from the pack that they would want, all i know is i would really like to have the weapon affect! Haha
I dont know if any of this is possible, and to be quite honest, im happy with GGG,
I was not going to complain in the first place about spending that money, and having these packs come out.
It would just be nice to be able to get like a weapon affect without having to spend alot of money, seeing is how im out of work right now, but its all good. You guys are a great company so what happens happens! Cheers
IGN: @Kalotopinz /// @RabbitsAsid
How about an All-Digital Tier?
I'm interested in the Digital stuff (though I wouldn't mind the keychain to top it off!), because the posters and t-shirt are not that important to me.
Chris, can you make it happen ? :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info