Open Beta Supporter Packs

Shut up and take my money! lol!
"
exorzist wrote:
"
Ezekiel_ wrote:
"
exorzist wrote:
those supporter packs are a slap in the face for the closed beta supporters .. just sayin ...

Why? [..]

Greetings,

why? because closed beta supporters were meant to be special, not fuc*** in the a***.
GGG told us multiple times that CB supporters were special. thats why people donated in first place.

now they offer basically the same stuff they offered in closed beta.

- a forum title, which make the CB titles pretty much be at the same pitch. the CB titles arent special any more. period.

- t-shirts ... nice, my CB t-shirt is also on the same level now. not special anymore.

- a pet. very nice. yes, i still have my kiwi and it is special, but nontheless renders the kiwi again somehwat at the same level. the flying roar is totally out of control. who wants a diamond kiwi now when you can have a flying roar? the diamond kiwi got rendered worthless when it was the non-plus-ultra pet. nice ggg.

but the biggest SLAP IN THE FACE are those two.

- their names in the credits. WTF GGG? W T F? ... the closed beta supporters were meant to be F**** special and had a chance to get into the credits, NOW EVERYBODY CAN? WTF?

- DESIGN a monster??? the closed beta guys could design an unique item, and the open beta supporters can design a MONSTER? whats so special about having been able to design an item in closed beta now??

this is absolutely a slap in the face and i am not supporting this AT ALL.
i will definately quit playing PoE now and tell all my friends to turn their backs against this game, because GGG is not able to deliver on promises ...

the next guys who will get a slap in their face in the near future are the open beta supporters when very soon will be announced new packs which will make all your donated money and the items you got pretty much worthless and not special anymore ...

hi.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Bhaya wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
If you have no points on the account, then you'd need to buy enough points to be subtracted so that it's all equivalent. We're still working this system out to be fair!

It's quite disappointing, Chris. You should somehow officially recognize as "Supporters" also people who support you outside of Supporter Packs, instead of asking them for more money. Yes, make it fair.

There has been discussion of things like titles or the like for cumulative points spent.I would love to see that.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
The way things are going now I can see a Full Release Supporter Pack something like this

Dominus Pack
$150,000 USD
Design a whole side area from the ground up!
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Jun 7, 2013, 10:23:02 PM
this is the first time in the history of gaming that i'm very tempted in buying a support pack from you guys.
they look so sweet!
The "Name in the Credits" should also apply if you've spent at least $250 in any form in the shop during the closed and open beta periods, in my opinion.

For example, going Silver + Divine + Regal.
hey chris / ggg,
why dont you give some more information about your costs & financial expenses at GGG? I mean in concrete numbers e.g. in the last 3 months expenses for servers/salaries for people that are currently working on new game content etc... Just some exemplary numbers for those people who cannot imagine how expensive it could be to run a company....
....In order to deliver even more transparency to your financial supporters.

Big companies that are listed on the stock markets have to deliver such kind of information to their shareholders (even quite detailed).

I do know that it's extremely expensive to run servers, pay monthly salaries and rents etc... but obviously some people don't (especially some of the CLOSED beta supporters that are complaining about the new packs ;-)
ALLOCATING SPACE
I don't see why people would complain about the new packs. Theyre all optional...
Check out dat divine
Bank is empty, but it has been done!

(Now hopefully GGG will add the feature to allow converting my previous 20$ pack into a cheaper Regal, then I can Dual-wield Supporter Pack Weapon Effects! :P)
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info