Open Beta Supporter Packs

wow... can someone give me 12.500 Dollars? x)

sad for people with very small paychecks :/ is there any Chance to get the Weapon effects ingame at a later time? iam in love with Eternal Exalted and Devine x)

btw i hope we will see a News post if someone gets the 12.500$ Pack because he/she deserves some Honor!
Last edited by Yogofu on Jun 7, 2013, 6:26:15 PM
"
Zahndethus wrote:
now look what you made me do

Nice; congratulations !
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
As far as the $12,500 pack. Might want to include a listing for good divorce lawyers with it. :)
Bought my Gold Pack because I had faith in GGG.

Bought this Divine Pack because I still have faith in GGG.
"
"
Zahndethus wrote:
now look what you made me do
Woot, another Zahndethus designed Unique here we come! ^.^

eep a fan!
"
Chris wrote:
Sleeping now! See you at the new leagues tomorrow. I'll be starting with Anarchy to kill the rogue exiles then heading over to Onslaught.

And so I shall do the same. Flicker in anarchy ftw

Wondering now just how hard it will be to kill all the rogue exiles. Will it be possible to just reset terraces until they show up? Are there level brackets for each kind? Do they only spawn in maps (doubt it)? Will anarchy global be blowing up with people sayimg "Jimmy just killed me with spork!"?
"
Alestor wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Sleeping now! See you at the new leagues tomorrow. I'll be starting with Anarchy to kill the rogue exiles then heading over to Onslaught.

And so I shall do the same. Flicker in anarchy ftw

Wondering now just how hard it will be to kill all the rogue exiles. Will it be possible to just reset terraces until they show up? Are there level brackets for each kind? Do they only spawn in maps (doubt it)? Will anarchy global be blowing up with people sayimg "Jimmy just killed me with spork!"?

Pretty much what I wanted to know as well as far as the exiles. I'm guessing they are keeping it under wraps and letting people find them for themselves.
The want. So much want...

I could definitely go for a Divine pack, but I want that poster so bad. There's no way I could bring myself to throw down that much money though. The fact that I'm willing to spend another $110 surprises me XD

Hopefully in the near future (final version?) there will be a merchandise shop separate from micro packages so we can get some of the cool physical swag without having to splurge so much. I'm still dying for a PoE hoodie.

Also, implement a slider for buying points. This needs to happen. Forcing people into packages is lame. If someone wants to buy just enough points for a specific micro, they should have the means to do so.

<Dregs of Theopolis>
~US Eastern~

*Hardcore PoE fan since September 2, 2010*
"
rabidwolf9 wrote:
The want. So much want...

I could definitely go for a Divine pack, but I want that poster so bad. There's no way I could bring myself to throw down that much money though. The fact that I'm willing to spend another $110 surprises me XD

Hopefully in the near future (final version?) there will be a merchandise shop separate from micro packages so we can get some of the cool physical swag without having to splurge so much. I'm still dying for a PoE hoodie.

Also, implement a slider for buying points. This needs to happen. Forcing people into packages is lame. If someone wants to buy just enough points for a specific micro, they should have the means to do so.

Seeing as theyre partnering with J!NX I can definitely see some physical swag going up on there.

On the note of the packs... Actons Nightmare bgm in the extended OST FTW. My new go to creepy lullaby
I know it's still a few days away, but when upgrading from point packs to the new OB supporter packs, given that you might lose points, do you have to have not spent the points to upgrade?

If you have spent the points do you then lose what you spent them on (such as stash tabs)?

Was wondering this as I have quite a few tabs full of items, don't want to have to worry about the items being lost if I upgraded that way. (I suppose I could always go through and clear them out, but I've been getting more tabs instead of clearing them cause I'm lazy, which will make it that much harder)

Last edited by Alphaman on Jun 7, 2013, 7:48:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info